• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ahahaha, great job Caps

WAIT WHAT

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Dr. Eddie Olczyk redeemed. Man he must feel so good right now.

Razorskin

----- ------
You overestimate the effect this had on me. Were this 3-4 years ago, I'd be depressed for two weeks. Now? Got too many good things going on in my life for the disappointment to last for too long. Got married late last year, and expecting our first child in 2 and a half months. Those are the things that are my mental priority.

Love it when the Pens win. Don't like seeing them lose. However, there are more important things than sports. The team gave its fans an interesting ride this year with a couple of long winning streaks, some surprising players stepping up, some guys fading in the post-season, and a tragic ending to what was overall a pretty good year on many levels.

I feel the same way, sports are still enjoyable but less important in the grand scheme of things.

MARCHAND WITH THE TRIPLE AXLE AND HE NAILS IT, NANCY

Y9QY3.jpg

t0mp

Ok, so do you just take everything in all at once rain-man style or what?

I guess I'm asking: what am I looking for to understand the flow of the game better?

I have DVR/rewind but rarely use it, also. the more you watch the game I guess the more you can take it. I can see what you're trying to say though, man.

Curufinwe

Yup, no contact with the face.

I feel the same way, sports are still enjoyable but less important in the grand scheme of things.

I think Pittsburgh winning the Cup in 2009 is also helping Alucard. I doubt he'd feel as fine with today's loss if Detroit hadn't choked away the Finals three years ago and the Penguins were in a 20 year title drought.

Top Bottom