• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Man I swear almost every single person in this thread just complains about their team during the game their team is playing.

That's because the teams of like 90% of NHL-GAF are about to be eliminated in the first round.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Man I swear almost every single person in this thread just complains about their team during the game their team is playing.
Feels good, man, you should try it sometime.

Smiley90

I dont remember seeing any negative Flyers fans posts today.

They are the happy exception/10% :( LA-Gaf, STL-Gaf, Ottawa-GAF, Florida-GAF, Phoenix-GAF, Caps-GAF and Preds-GAF are all pretty small, compared to Nucks/Hawks/Pens/Bruins/Wings. Flyers-GAF really would be the only "big" group still represented :p

They are the happy exception/10% :( LA-Gaf, STL-Gaf, Ottawa-GAF, Florida-GAF, Phoenix-GAF, Caps-GAF and Preds-GAF are all pretty small, compared to Nucks/Hawks/Pens/Bruins/Wings. Flyers-GAF really would be the only "big" group still represented :p

Pretty much, I'm not sure what's so hard for Tabris to understand.

Wasn't Tabris, it was yankeehater. :p

EDIT: Unless you meant the original statement, as in "I don't know why Tabris doesn't understand why GAF is so negative atm"

Ya, I meant why people have been complaining during the series that Tabris said.

And that was pretty blatant interference...

I don't think anyone here gives a shit on how you think other fans should act.
Especially with how well it's worked for his team... :lol :lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Lucic and Krejci are alive! Nice redirect there.

3N16MA

Banned
Yeah but you see the same thing when teams are winning during the game. Whenever something isn't going PERFECT, it's a whine a thon.

There is always room for improvement.

Scored 5 goals? Score 10.
Killed a penalty? Kill the next 10 straight.
Won game 1? Win the next 3 straight

Smiley90

So many penalties... This series really has become way more entertaining after the first few games.

Alucard

Banned
God it feels good seeing all those arrogant Pens fans who were sure they were gonna force a game 7 now crying their way to bed early on a Sunday afternoon.

Actually, there was only one of those.

Sleep tight Alucard!

You overestimate the effect this had on me. Were this 3-4 years ago, I'd be depressed for two weeks. Now? Got too many good things going on in my life for the disappointment to last for too long. Got married late last year, and expecting our first child in 2 and a half months. Those are the things that are my mental priority.

Love it when the Pens win. Don't like seeing them lose. However, there are more important things than sports. The team gave its fans an interesting ride this year with a couple of long winning streaks, some surprising players stepping up, some guys fading in the post-season, and a tragic ending to what was overall a pretty good year on many levels.

vatstep

Thomas is giving me heart attacks.
The brilliant Eddie Olczyk has all the answers on how to beat him — better hope the Caps haven't been listening to the broadcast!

Alucard

Banned
photos-3.jpeg

See you in October, boys. Looking forward to a healthier season, with a deeper emphasis on defensive responsibility. This team is a piece or two away from making a legitimate run.

vatstep

Thank you again, geometry professor and hockey analyst, Dr. Eddie Olczyk

Top Bottom