• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Seguin

Banned
He didn't get touched, it was BARELY shoulder on shoulder, I just rewound it and checked on my PVR.

He barely got touched...by Chimera. His shoulder hit Marchand's stick into his face. It's Marchand's fault but it wasn't much of a dive, especially compared to some of his beauties this playoffs.

He barely got touched...by Chimera. His shoulder hit Marchand's stick into his face. It's Marchand's fault but it wasn't much of a dive, especially compared to some of his beauties this playoffs.

Dunno, he spun around like a top and just laid there. I hope it was worth it while the other team was scoring a goal.

So Nashville, St Louis, and Philly have advanced to the second round.

As of right now, Ottawa, Florida, Washington, Los Angeles, and Phoenix lead their series.

If all of those series were to end like that, Philadelphia would be the only team left in the playoffs who's ever won a cup.

That's insane.

Marvie_3

Banned
So Nashville, St Louis, and Philly have advanced to the second round.

As of right now, Ottawa, Florida, Washington, Los Angeles, and Phoenix lead their series.

If all of those series were to end like that, Philadelphia would be the only team left in the playoffs who's ever won a cup.

That's insane.
ib1IQr0UbIpk8h.png

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, so the Bergeron injury really did fuck us. We can't score another goal.

Top Bottom