• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Bruins have gotten some fire back in OT but it probably doesn't matter, it'll be a goofy goal that wins this one.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
YES!

Seguin was like, "no no, not again, Holtby"

Sanjuro

Oh, Tyler.

5NAx3.gif
5NAx3.gif
5NAx3.gif
5NAx3.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What a terrible play by Holtby, wtf. Basically opened the door.

Slurmer

Banned
terrible turnover by backstrom and holtby played that terribly.

regardless, that shouldn't have ever gone to OT. I still think caps win game 7 and ovechkin to be the first star.

Solo

2009: Washington vs Pittsburgh Game 7 - Washington 2 Pittsburgh 6
2010: Washington vs Montreal Game 7 - Washington 1 Montreal 2
2012: Washington vs Boston Game 7 - Washington goals < Boston goals

Solo

Pffft. You want to talk bad scheduling? In the Habs/Bruins series last season, Game 6 in Montreal was delayed because of a Lady Gaga concert, and the result was Game 6 in Montreal followed by Game 7 in Boston less than 24 hours later.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Thomas is hot garbage? He made some amazing saves in that game to keep Boston in it.

That said, I want Boston out. Nothing would be worse than a Boston repeat.

Ra\/en

I expect Boston to win that series. Caps seem to have no guts in game 7. Ugh. I hate Boston and Chicago (for obvious reasons), and they both won't go away!!! I guess that's what makes them so good.

Vancouver needs to come up big here. I'm nervous.

Slurmer

Banned
Thomas is hot garbage? He made some amazing saves in that game to keep Boston in it.

That said, I want Boston out. Nothing would be worse than a Boston repeat.

He's certainly given up more weak goals than Holtby.
I don't understand people saying Bruins blowout in game 7. Every game has been a 1-goal game. Guess it's that "momentum" thing again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I expect Boston to win that series. Caps seem to have no guts in game 7. Ugh. I hate Boston and Chicago (for obvious reasons), and they both won't go away!!! I guess that's what makes them so good.

Vancouver needs to come up big here. I'm nervous.

See, and you told me an hour ago that there's no reason to be nervous. Laughable. I'm outside, shopping, trying to keep my mind off the game, but it's not working. This is important. :/ I hope the long break didn't give LA enough time to adjust to Daniel & Schneids :/

Ra\/en

See, and you told me an hour ago that there's no reason to be nervous. Laughable. I'm outside, shopping, trying to keep my mind off the game, but it's not working. This is important. :/ I hope the long break didn't give LA enough time to adjust to Daniel & Schneids :/

Yeah...

I'm all talk. No follow through. Deep down I care about these playoff games a LOT.

got swept by TB.
I think the Caps have shown they can more than hang with Boston in Boston. It'll be close like every game has been and I think they win it.

O yeah.... good call. Sometimes I forget how sad that franchise is. Bruins got this locked up. Flyers/Panthers it is! WOOT!

Anyone know what the Flyers' record was against FLA this year?

Top Bottom