• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Fun story, when my dad came to visit me in Vancouver i took him to a Canucks game and he asked me why people were booing the Goalie when he made a save. "Luuuuu" sounds like "booo" too if you don't know about it :p maybe the Blues fans were cheering for luongo, how nice of them!

Edit: refs are treating us like Detroit, this won't end well.

I'm on a call back at work what's the score?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can we all agree that the Lapierre-Kesler-Burrows line has the potential to be the most obnoxious line in the NHL? Yes/No?

Smiley90

Holy cow, Stoll cross-checked Weise like 20 times before the arm got up, wtf?

EDIT: LOL green men with the dustin penner waterbottle pic, NICE.

EDIT2: And then Stoll doesn't even get punished, the fuck refs.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Holy shit at the goal celebration lol... Looked like Daniel wanted to jump on henrik and henrik skated by him lol

Puddles

Banned
Brad Richardson is such a selfish fucker. He needs to be gone this offseason. I wish we could trade him to fucking Siberia.

You don't take a roughing penalty and put the fucking Canucks on the power play in what should be a closeout game. You just don't do that.

What a complete fucking idiot.

Edit: Closeout game? What am I thinking. The only closeout game in this series will be Game 7 when the Canucks advance.

Smiley90

HOLY TIME THANK YOU.

Bieksa, wtf was that, don't fucking pinch in when you're the last man.

haha, still hit post anyway

That's because he knew the time was over, I don't doubt he'd have put more effort into putting the rebound in if there'd been more time. He knew he had no time for a rebound-goal.

Top Bottom