• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Leeness

So I'm not allowed to watch the Canucks game tonight.

I watched Games 1-3, we lost. I didn't watch 4, we won.

Conclusion: I'm not allowed to watch the rest of this series.

Watch your neutral zone play for a second.

So sorry Acid maybe you should send a letter to Ken Hitchcock and ask him to please allow your pathetic Sharks to cross the blue line uncontested so they might have a chance. Or maybe you'd prefer our defensemen to play up a bit more so they can cherry pick a bit better.

Btw Keith Tkachuk deserves a cup more than Thornton ever will.

Is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakiqCPKyFU

If you want to blame someone blame this POS in net.

4f8cee66d8fe5.image.jpg

Milly79

So sorry Acid maybe you should send a letter to Ken Hitchcock and ask him to please allow your pathetic Sharks to cross the blue line uncontested so they might have a chance. Or maybe you'd prefer our defensemen to play up a bit more so they can cherry pick a bit better.

Btw Keith Tkachuk deserves a cup more than Thornton ever will.

Is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakiqCPKyFU

If you want to blame someone blame this POS in net.

Ether

Been waiting for this game for SO EFFING LONG.

If you enjoy being berated all game, then proceed.

Worst fans I've ever ran into. Even Detroit/Chicago aren't half as bad.

Yikes. I remember in NHL 09 when you played at St Louis the default commentary would make comments about how "passionate" the fans there are.

Is St Louis, the city itself, a bit of a troubled area?

I really hope to god the Bruins lose game 7. That would make this playoff round perfect.

They won a shitload of them last postseason, maybe it's time their G7 luck dried up?

For some reason, I always assumed the St Louis fanbase were mainly full of "aww gee willickers we're just lucky to be here!" types. Like if Reimer was a whole fanbase or something.

Win or lose. I'm blaming Coldplay.

Just do it anyway. Chris Martin can take it. He's got Gwenyths boobs to cry into.

No idea. I've only been there once. Will never go back.

Really crossed the line when they one idiot threw out: "Isn't Nashville still under water?"

Herp.

Quite a bit. They're a treat too when they come to Nashville.

Bitch please. I've never been to a Nashville game, but I'm sure it's the same way. Hell I've gone a Blackhawks game in Chicago and had beer dump on us for no reason other than the Hawks were losing and I had a Macinnis jersey on. I'm sure you got razzed a bit in STL, but it's all in good fun.

It's not like this happened.
khb4ajj:iphone

Coins

Banned
I remember a few years ago when Vancouver swept St. Louis in the first round, the St. Louis crowd was booing the Canadian Anthem.

OR WERE THEY CHEERING "BLUES"?

Yeah, and then after they lost they rioted and fucked up their own city.

Milly79

Bitch please. I've never been to a Nashville game, but I'm sure it's the same way. Hell I've gone a Blackhawks game in Chicago and had beer dump on us for no reason other than the Hawks were losing and I had a Macinnis jersey on. I'm sure you got razzed a bit in STL, but it's all in good fun.

Good to know that's your definition of fun.

I remember a few years ago when Vancouver swept St. Louis in the first round, the St. Louis crowd was booing the Canadian Anthem.

OR WERE THEY CHEERING "BLUES".
Living in the St Louis area (and working in the city), it's a 2.5 sport town:

1) Baseball
2) Baseball
3) Hockey

And then there are the Rams, which people really don't care much about (except when they're good, of course).

But anyway...

The people who are big Blues fans seem to treat it almost like bloodsport. "Isn't hockey awesome, they can beat the shit out of each other!" Not that there's anything wrong with that, but that's the crowd you're going to get at a Blues game. The milder people are baseball fans.

Yeah, and then after they lost they rioted and fucked up their own city.

Lolz. And for everyones information who's not a blues fan they are yelling blues after the anthems and it admittedly sounds like boos. It's the same thing at Rams games when Isaac Bruce would make a catch. Everyones yelling Bruuuce! and it sounds like boos.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lolz. And for everyones information who's not a blues fan they are yelling blues after the anthems and it admittedly sounds like boos. It's the same thing at Rams games when Isaac Bruce would make a catch. Everyones yelling Bruuuce! and it sounds like boos.

Fun story, when my dad came to visit me in Vancouver i took him to a Canucks game and he asked me why people were booing the Goalie when he made a save. "Luuuuu" sounds like "booo" too if you don't know about it :p maybe the Blues fans were cheering for luongo, how nice of them!

Edit: refs are treating us like Detroit, this won't end well.

Fun story, when my dad came to visit me in Vancouver i took him to a Canucks game and he asked me why people were booing the Goalie when he made a save. "Luuuuu" sounds like "booo" too if you don't know about it :p maybe the Blues fans were cheering for luongo, how nice of them!
They aren't saying boo, they're saying Vancoooooooooooooooooooooooouver

I asked my dad the same thing when he started taking me to BC lions games when I was a kid.

Top Bottom