• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

bardia

Ginger!

I wonder if Richards is playing injured, he's been invisible and non physical ever since the game Booth plastered him into the boards.

Acid08

Banned
So sorry Acid maybe you should send a letter to Ken Hitchcock and ask him to please allow your pathetic Sharks to cross the blue line uncontested so they might have a chance. Or maybe you'd prefer our defensemen to play up a bit more so they can cherry pick a bit better.

Btw Keith Tkachuk deserves a cup more than Thornton ever will.

Is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakiqCPKyFU

If you want to blame someone blame this POS in net.

4f8cee66d8fe5.image.jpg

The louder you shout the more right you are amirite guys? You lot of fucking idiots are too blinded by one season of success to even be able to be honest with yourselves. I'm not even arguing who the better team was but if you're too fucking blind to be able to see how your team plays then there's nothing anyone can do. The fact that you pack of tards can't admit to your system is pathetic.

Grats on your win, the harder working team won. Go back to sucking Ken Hitchcocks fat chode now.

dream

I think this perfectly illustrates the difference between us as Clippers and Laker fans, Puddles. I have nothing but misplaced faith that the Lob Angeles Kings will pull this off somehow.

cube444

According to Danny Briere, Giroux also came up to him 10 seconds before the opening faceoff and said, "watch the first shift."

Scott Hartnell added that Giroux said something similar to him as well.

"When the best player in the world comes up to you and says, 'I don't know who you plan on starting tonight, but I want that first shift,'" Laviolette said, "that says everything you need to know about Claude Giroux."

/Beast

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I really doubt the Canucks will be able to win three (edit: make that four) in a row, but it's much more likely than ever in the series that they could.

Ra\/en

The canucks player (I didn't catch who) just walked in and stole the puck from the LA defenseman. That looked so slow and odd.

CCF23

Is it just me or does Schneider make himself look really big in the net? Even when he's in his butterfly he covers so much of the net.

Socreges

Banned
5 megs, apparently. Didn't realize it was that big. Switched it to a link instead in case anyone is browsing on a phone.
Note: With m.neogaf.com you can turn off pictures or gifs under preferences. I've turned off both. You can click on any pic/gif that you want to see, too.

Top Bottom