• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My prediction: This year's playoff thread will have far less posts than last year's.

It will be Flyers-GAF talking to themselves in Round 2, and then... silence.

Also, OT, damn, WHY. My nerves can't handle elimination game OT's well.

EDIT: And maybe Bruins-GAF and Hawks-GAF, if they win.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
I'll admit I don't follow hockey , but damn if my hands aren't sweaty. Third period made my heart stop a few times.

Kings need to close this out asap.

Sanjuro

The hopes and dreams of Vancouver rest on the shoulder of one masshole.

ier9G7DJiAwne.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What's up with you two guessing Raymond?!? You serious? If Raymond scores, it will be an own goal.

God, I'd take endless Chevy truck adverts over the fucking Australian Footy commercials. Fox just got it's own AFL channel and there's nothing but cross-promotion for their terrible shows and SIREN TO SIREN crap.

Ra\/en

I'll probably still post a bit here. It's not like I'm going to completely stop following the playoffs once vancouver loses. *if vancouver loses*

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
God, I'd take endless Chevy truck adverts over the fucking Australian Footy commercials. Fox just got it's own AFL channel and there's nothing but cross-promotion for their terrible shows and SIREN TO SIREN crap.

Until you realize the Chevy commercial with the flying mud that both the mud and the truck are CG

God it drives me nuts seeing the mud clip through the side view mirror agggghhhhhh

Top Bottom