• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Lundqvist was pretty damn salty to the refs at the end of the Rags game. Officiating next game will be interesting.

Felt like a lot more blocked shots due to how they just piled up their bodies around the net like sandbags.

Rangers played better, but a choke job? it was only a 1-0 lead going into the 2nd. lol

True, but in terms of the defensive lapse, then I guess you can call it whatever you want. I guess we're used to calling it a choke with the playoff history of this team -_-

Just happy they made it this far though. Hope they can win it for Alfie.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
THEY BETTER ANNOUNCE THE TIME FOR THE BRUINS GAME BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW IF I HAVE TO SKIP WORK OR NOT.

GAME 7 HYPE

I need to know the start time for the Rangers-Sens game on Thursday. I already have to be at the Tribeca Film Festival for a movie at 5:30 that ends at 6:50. If the game is 7:30 or later I could probably make it.

Marvie_3

Banned
iynaYoeSONdE4.gif

Despite the Hawks getting so many shots on goal, they just can't score. Today they won't at all. Done.

Look at all these chances... fucking pathetic. NHL put their invisible wall behind Smith to help them win.

Cake Boss

Banned
The trap system is responsible for making average goalies tons of money.

Chris Mason
Pascal Leclaire
Brian Elliot
Mike Smith
Bryzgalov
Etc

The score should be like 6 - 0 right now.

After all that shit the Hawks just through at Smith and they still couldn't beat him, I don't they can score at all. Hawks vs NHL.

Top Bottom