• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

UberTag

Rangers are easy favorites to win the Cup at this point.
I hope the Caps can give them a run in the 2nd round, though.

Philly should consider themselves fortunate to draw a team they should be able to beat. They should use the next round to learn how to play defense again. They're going to need to in order to make the Finals against NYC or Washington.

cube444

Philly should consider themselves fortunate to draw a team they should be able to beat. They should use the next round to learn how to play defense again. They're going to need to in order to make the Finals against NYC or Washington.

Not enough offense to win a Cup.

If the Flyers make the ECF they will be tied with the Red Wings for most Conference Finals appearances since the NHL adopted the format in the early 80s. They will also have no cups. Biggest cocktease of a franchise in sports.

Curufinwe

None of the remaining eastern teams have offenses that compare to Pittsburgh's.

If the Flyers make the ECF they will be tied with the Red Wings for most Conference Finals appearances since the NHL adopted the format in the early 80s. They will also have no cups. Biggest cocktease of a franchise in sports.

HkiBD.jpg

Alucard

Banned
None of the remaining eastern teams have offenses that compare to Pittsburgh's.

Cube said it. Fleury was terrible. The Pens' defense was garbage, too. No idea what the hell happened.

Philly is going to get bounced in one of the next two rounds. Bryz is awful.

Top Bottom