• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Preds/Yotes tomorrow night, how pumped are you?

im pumped man. so pumped. :D

preds.gif

Curufinwe

Cube said it. Fleury was terrible. The Pens' defense was garbage, too. No idea what the hell happened.

Philly is going to get bounced in one of the next two rounds. Bryz is awful.

You were also certain they would get bounced in the first round so as prognosticators go, you're more of a Fleury than a Holtby right now. But thanks for stopping by on your way to the Offseason thread.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
dude, I put up a preds sign in my cube at work, and I've already got a few "who are the Predators?" comments from people walking by lol....

haha, about 5 years ago i would've gotten the same thing... and i live in nashville!

i remember going to a bar and asking for the preds game and having to explain to the bartender who they were. she's like 'ohhhh the hockey predators!'

Alucard

Banned
You were also certain they would get bounced in the first round so as prognosticators go, you're more of a Fleury than a Holtby right now. But thanks for stopping by on your way to the Offseason thread.

I was not certain at all, actually. Anything that may have led you to believe that on here was just bullshit bravado. The Flyers were the worst match-up the Pens could have hoped for in the first round. If the Flyers play a team with D and goaltending (Rangers), they're done.

Curufinwe

I was not certain at all, actually. Anything that may have led you to believe that on here was just bullshit bravado. The Flyers were the worst match-up the Pens could have hoped for in the first round. If the Flyers play a team with D and goaltending (Rangers), they're done.

Just say whatever makes you feel better. We're here to help.

giroux.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Time for Kovalchuk to silence the haters!

purg3

slept with Malkin
so I was listening to our local sports radio show today during lunch, and they had Ray Shero on. Holy fuck, he was pissed lol. You could just hear in his voice how disappointed he was. He said it was also the first time he directly addressed the team, doesn't sound like a fun meeting. Yikes.

Top Bottom