• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wooo, keep winning so we don't get a team in Quebec!

edit: And lol, what was that, four shots in 40 mins and they win? lol

Sacramento's arena deal collapsed! That means the Kings are back on the table, and no way does Seattle City Council green light a new arena unless it's going to survive the potential loss of a franchise. Bettman is probably rolling around in a tub of mayonnaise right now in pure glee. Hello Seattle Ferries!

OR

Monsieur Marcel Aubut is deeply annoyed.

RC

Banned
To quote someone earlier, I'm really liking the name Minnisota Yoffs. I say collectively we refer to them by that name from now on.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What if...Phoenix wins the Stanley Cup?

If Nashville can actually play all game instead of 3rd period onwards, they should be able to knock Phoenix out- if Phoenix makes it to the finals- damn it. Basically all chance of relocation goes out the window- mystery investor will come out of nowhere to save a championship/near championship team

Alucard

Banned
If Nashville can actually play all game instead of 3rd period onwards, they should be able to knock Phoenix out- if Phoenix makes it to the finals- damn it. Basically all chance of relocation goes out the window- mystery investor will come out of nowhere to save a championship/near championship team

In that case, I guess we're all cheering for the Predators.

Mike Smith flowchart:
1. Is this the third period? Yes -> 2. No -> 5.
2. Are there less than 5 minutes left? Yes -> 3. No -> 5.
3. Are we leading by one? Yes -> 4. No -> 5.
4. Allow a heart-breaking game-tying goal.
5. GREAT SAVE Mike Smith.
got this from another board.

Alucard

Banned
motivatoreea880a9b6692def523d40f63c0001768fa5972a.jpeg

Cake Boss

Banned
So do we have a WJC thread?

So apprently Canada declined Spezza because they already have 4 centers.

Lawl Canada decline a player that was in top 5 in scoring and they wonder why vets like Iginla decline them.

Top Bottom