• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

~Kinggi~

Banned
I remember back in the day when i played goaltender the nhl rules for goalie interference were so much stricter. Watching hockey now im really surprised how much players get away with by the goalie.

I remember back in the day when i played goaltender the nhl rules for goalie interference were so much stricter. Watching hockey now im really surprised how much players get away with by the goalie.
Yeah. Mainly goalie interference on goals though. The calls this year show (again) on-ice refs can't be trusted for those calls. The NHL needs to have it included on video review.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Pulling for the Caps this series because I just had a real nice vacation in D.C.

But come 7 PM EST the real game is starting.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Forgot to report in. At MSG again.

Not much to say about the first period. Lotta defense, Rangers dominated first half, Caps dominated second half.

We flat out need to send more pucks toward the net. Less passing around for the perfect shot, more firing at will. Holtby is young and will make mistakes (he's already had one or two adventures handling the puck in this game), but not if we never get the puck in on him.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Forgot to report in. At MSG again.

Not much to say about the first period. Lotta defense, Rangers dominated first half, Caps dominated second half.

We flat out need to send more pucks toward the net. Less passing around for the perfect shot, more firing at will. Holtby is young and will make mistakes (he's already had one or two adventures handling the puck in this game), but not if we never get the puck in on him.

The game must be a blast. The crowd has been pretty impressive so far.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Sad this thread be dead. Where are the usual Ranger folk? They must have lives :(
Afternoon hockey is dumb. Only football and baseball should be played during the day.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I look forward to them only cause i can watch them in HD on my tv box thing
I don't know what a TV box thing is, but you have a point. I canceled my cable the other day so nationally broadcast games are the only HD ones I'll see from now on. Everything else is a shitty stream.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I don't know what a TV box thing is, but you have a point. I canceled my cable the other day so nationally broadcast games are the only HD ones I'll see from now on. Everything else is a shitty stream.

Its the thing i barely use anymore now that i canceled cable as well like you did. High fives

vatstep

Its the thing i barely use anymore now that i canceled cable as well like you did. High fives
Ah, gotcha. I will miss cable, but I'll appreciate the extra $103 in my pocket per month a little bit more.

Top Bottom