• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Heretic

On that replay you see Quick doing the splits and also pushing forward towards the stick which makes it even harder to lift the puck up over his pad.

Sick.
He's good. No doubt about that. It's just my blinding rage and Ducks bias speaking. I don't see the queens losing to any of the remaining teams. As much as I hate to say it, this cup is theirs...

cube444

He's good. No doubt about that. It's just my blinding rage and Ducks bias speaking. I don't see the queens losing to any of the remaining teams. As much as I hate to say it, this cup is theirs...

Blues look quicker and just as hungry. I know it's only the start of the series but they seem able to get good quality chances.

Quick

Banned
Fuck you, Blues organ player. I fucking hate that song and Cee Lo overall as a result.

EDIT: Actually, do organ players still exist in arenas these days?

MacAttack

Fuck you, Blues organ player. I fucking hate that song and Cee Lo overall as a result.

EDIT: Actually, do organ players still exist in arenas these days?
Love the organ. So much atmosphere. Tampa has a pretty sick pipe organ in the their stadium iirc.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I used to hate Mike Richards, but after watching the NHL 36 episode with him, it's hard not to like the guy. Definitely would like to see him win with the kings.

Puddles

Banned
Voynov showing why Jack Johnson was expendable.

Too bad the guy we got for Johnson couldn't hang onto that fucking pass. Should be 2-1 Kings right now.

Top Bottom