• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Quick

Banned
Love the organ. So much atmosphere. Tampa has a pretty sick pipe organ in the their stadium iirc.

Tampa's is so epic. For reference:

amazing-organ.jpg

I feel like a majority of stadiums have switched over to pre-recorded music, including organ music.

Puddles

Banned
Penner played amazing today.

I was hugely critical of him all season (deservedly so, since he didn't do jack shit most of the year), but he's our hero today, along with Brown and Greene. And Quick, of course. A replacement-level goalie probably would have given up 4-5 goals on the shots St. Louis put up.

I was hugely critical of him all season (deservedly so, since he didn't do jack shit most of the year), but he's our hero today, along with Brown and Greene. And Quick, of course. A replacement-level goalie probably would have given up 4-5 goals on the shots St. Louis put up.

Yep. Quick was phenomenal, especially during the first when the Blues were pressuring like crazy.

Now we just need Carter to show up.

Blues going back to the "stop giving a shit after the first period" style of play. Will be a short series if we don't keep the pressure on Quick.

Top Bottom