• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

RC

Banned
Refs love tossing Canuck players out of games on some bullshit, at least it was Bitz and not Rome...who is also throwing his weight around quite nicely, I might add

It wouldn't be the post season without the Nucks getting game misconducts.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Refs love tossing Canuck players out of games on some bullshit, at least it was Bitz and not Rome...who is also throwing his weight around quite nicely, I might add

Everyone's throwing hits, I love it. Too bad so many are borderline. :/ I hope it won't stop them from trying to be physical, just try to keep it legal. (I'm looking at you, Kassian)

Thx for the free 2 pts, Briquettes Fan...wait, that's just a regular season occurrence.

We'll see you in the playoffs...wait, that isn't going to happen anytime soon in Calgary

Um...thank you for your contribution?

Season series was 3-3. Yeah you guys owned the shit out of us.

Looking forward to the imminent let down. Try not to light shit on fire again.

An easy 5 minute call on a scrub. It wasn't predatory so much as reckless, and yeah it sucks to be the depth guy and know you have 45 seconds to make a positive impression but if the hits not there you have to ease up. Instead it was a textbook major penalty.
I'm surprised it was Bitz. I figured if someone was going to get thrown out, it'd be Kassian.

Smiley90

It wouldn't be the post season without the Nucks getting game misconducts.

I remember reading that the Canucks were the only team in the regular season with no disciplinary action against, so there's that. :D We're all saving up for the postseason.

Fixed for accuracy ::smug::
6a00d8341c6d4753ef0120a8e400f9970b-400wi

t128.jpeg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
zetterberg coming in on weber, hit him in the head and went knee on knee, none of the gifs go back far enough though.

also bertuzzi throwing blows at gaustad as time ran down. but who needs gifs of that?
Are you a fucking psycho?

Here's the video of the full thing. Zetterberg never hits him in the head or hits his knee in any dangerous or cheap way possible...

http://youtu.be/I2i1Qe85sgg

Smiley90

Shots are now 33-18 LA, thanks to the pp's. Good thing Luongo is on his game tonight. -knock on wood-

Smiley90

You realize it's playoff time when you're not watching the stream and thus mistake an Apple commercial with the slogan "When a screen is this good" for a hockey commercial.

Smiley90

LOL And another dive by Henrik, jesus guys, get up and just play hockey.

EDIT: lololapierre. Stick broke, so good call, still funny.

Top Bottom