• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

pringles

The Sens PK statistics from our (brutal) season last year:

KarlssonPK1.png

KarlssonPK2.png

#3 overall in PK time and yet the least amount of SH goals allowed.

Yep he sucks at PK, he's a liability for sure.
The fact remains he played very little on the PK this year. Whatever the reason is, that is something the voters will look at and will be one of the big reasons if he doesn't win the Norris.

Marvie_3

Banned
Has anyone else here been following advance stats for hockey? CanucksArmy got me into it and it's been pretty revelatory in terms of understanding hockey games.

http://canucksarmy.com/2012/4/12/kings-defeat-undisciplined-diving-canucks-in-game-1

The most interesting part was that Henrik had an absolutely dominating game at even strength last night. He just never got to saw much of it though.

Advanced stats are for nerds.

*is sitting in an advanced stats class right now*

Socreges

Banned
The Sens PK statistics from our (brutal) season last year:

KarlssonPK1.png

KarlssonPK2.png

#3 overall in PK time and yet the least amount of SH goals allowed.

Yep he sucks at PK, he's a liability for sure.
He was also 6th among Sens dmen for SH TOI per game for that season. Maybe they put him on at the end of the other team's 2nd PP unit for each PK? Either way I can't think of any other top dman that gets so little responsibility killing penalties.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ottawa, we feel for you, we always get scared too when Canucks-goalies leave the net. ALWAYS.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Weird how Blues fans are the only people who seem unaware of what their team does.

It's the Leafs fans who are blissfully ignorant, which is quite refreshing once in awhile after listening to all of you cranky Sharks fans bitch and moan all the time.

Top Bottom