• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

rellix

hGLQm.jpg

ShaneB

Sens Rangers game is going as pretty much as predicted. Sens are playing pretty fantastic, but Lundqvist is playing so damn good.

Byron Bitz gets suspended 2 games, Weber gets fined $2500.

It's not even surprising with this league anymore.

Just saw this. What a fucking double standard. Weber should not only be fined but should be brought up on assault charges. Wasn't even a hockey play. Bitz skated into check a guy in the head. Absolute penalty, good suspension.

But Weber grabs a Z's head and slams it into the glass not once but twice? And he gets a slap on the wrist. That is easily the worst fucking level of bullshit that there is.

Shanny being a coward. I don't care who Weber is. You fucking sit him down for that shit.

pringles

Lundqvist is a sieve in the playoffs. He gets worse as the series progresses.
He's been overworked in past regular seasons. Kipprussoff-syndrome, carries his team into the playoffs but once he's there the tank is empty.

This year Lundqvist has been given more rest than ever.

Alucard

Banned
Sid's comments when asked about Briere's offside goal and if he's got any comments about it or if it affected the team today:

"No. I mean, it affected the game but at the end of the day thinking about it or worrying about it isn't going to change anything. It's over. There are a lot of other things that went on that were in our control that we could've been better in, so our focus is on that."

MY CAPTAIN.

Damn, wonder if this got caught on camera.

Also, it might not have made it to TV, but at one point during a stoppage in play, Alex Burrows put a pile of ice on his stick and lifted it up for Mike Richards to snort.

iDXnc.png

MacAttack

Emmerich keeps talking about Holtby's near goal in the AHL like it is relevant to anyone. I'm more concerned about how he's stoning the Bruins right now. :/

Top Bottom