• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Quickly 0-for-2 on the PP. Just feels right.

Acid08

Banned
Nicely done Boyle. This game needed some excitement.

It was

HavCel.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Seidenberg is getting pissed

Quick

Banned
No wonder the Caps can't get any shots in. Once they break into the offensive zone, they disintegrate, and Boston takes over again.

RangersFan

lol as much as i love our fans, sometimes the garden crowd irks me. we have many americans on this team sure but also many canadians and euros, makes no sens for usa chant. the one time i actually tolerated that chant was during a leafs rangers game at the garden when some obnoxious leaf fan started waving a giant canadian flag after the leafs goal.

Quick

Banned
lol as much as i love our fans, sometimes the garden crowd irks me. we have many americans on this team sure but also many canadians and euros, makes no sens for usa chant. the one time i actually tolerated that chant was during a leafs rangers game at the garden when some obnoxious leaf fan started waving a giant canadian flag after the leafs goal.

I think it's hilarious for exactly that reason.

Can't say I'm really irked by it considering there's a lot of idiot Canadians who shit on America with sweeping generalizations.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think it's hilarious for exactly that reason.

Can't say I'm really irked by it considering there's a lot of idiot Canadians who shit on America with sweeping generalizations.

But I like describing people who'd vote for Santorum as... well let's not get into that. :D
GO OTTAWA.

EDIT: I'm not even Canadian.

Top Bottom