• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Alucard

Banned
This feels kinda like a regular season night compared to yesterday..

One game is totally one-sided, one has the Blues playing, and one is scoreless after two periods. Where is all the action, the headslamming and comebacks?

Yeah, don't have that playoff feeling, although the Bruins/Capitals game is pretty interesting for the goaltending battle.

Cake Boss

Banned
Not sure what this has to do with Karlsson's terrible defensive play, but whatever helps ease this box stretching for ya.

Ahhh so salty you dont have a dman like Karlsson, so you shit on him every time he makes a mistake. Its kind of pathetic really Droopy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ahhh so salty you dont have a dman like Karlsson, so you shit on him every time he makes a mistake. Its kind of pathetic really.
I love Karlsson, I just think giving him the Norris is a joke, and it's also pretty cute how you think this team will beat the Rangers is 6.

UberTag

Lol soon as I leave the room to take a shit, they score.

I am just going to watch the other games now.
Clearly you just need to spend Sens games on the toilet. They'll play better.
At least you got your wish and drew the Rangers instead of Boston.

Cake Boss

Banned
I love Karlsson, I just think giving him the Norris is a joke, and it's also pretty cute how you think this team will beat the Rangers is 6.

LOL I am pretty sure I am the sole reason hes getting Norris hype. Some guy on a message board is the reason hes getting Norris talk.

You of all people shouldnt get ahead of themselves since it was last year when the Habs were up 2-0 in the series against the Bruins, see how that turned out.

Cake Boss

Banned
Kind of like calling a team over-rated after one period and watch as they score 4 straight? Is that the type of person who gets head of themselves and should heed your advice?

I called them overrated before the series even started and I still stand by it.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Man, that was a great save

MacAttack

It's fucked how time accelerates when your team is on the power play and slows to a crawl when they are on the kill during playoff games.

UberTag

It's fucked how time accelerates when your team is on the power play and slows to a crawl when they are on the kill during playoff games.
Alcohol just exaggerates that phenomenon. It really is quite fascinating!

If only one could drink non-stop while their favorite team was on a neverending penalty kill... you could literally STOP time.

NYR

Goodnight, sweet princes.

new-york-rangers-salute.jpg

Top Bottom