• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Cake Boss

Banned
good-night-10.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
LOL, who just yelled "fuckin' pussy" on the Bruins' broadcast

calder

This guy. posted gifs of all goals and hits and general events from both the Philly-Pens and the Canucks-LA game :/ super fast too, and high quality. It was glorious.
Yeah, that guy brought a lot to the first night of playoffs. How do we make him do that every night? Can he be bought? ;)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Didn't we lose a game just like this to the Caps a few weeks ago?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, that guy brought a lot to the first night of playoffs. How do we make him do that every night? Can he be bought? ;)

I don't know, he said it was his first night watching hockey and that he usually covers football (?)... He said he liked the hits and the actions and then was never heard of again.

I'd love it if he came back, I'd pitch in to keep him here too. :D

El Tigre

I don't know, he said it was his first night watching hockey and that he usually covers football (?)... He said he liked the hits and the actions and then was never heard of again.

I'd love it if he came back, I'd pitch in to keep him here too. :D

It's past 2AM wherever he is. If his profile is accurate, he's from Birmingham.

Alucard

Banned
The Rangers are doing it right. This is what the Pens should have done to the Flyers last night.

Sullivan said in an interview that they were trying to protect the lead after the third goal, and that they should have kept pushing in the offensive zone. Hope all of this smart talk translates into a fierce forecheck and offensive success for Pittsburgh tomorrow.

pringles

This feels kinda like a regular season night compared to yesterday..

One game is totally one-sided, one has the Blues playing, and one is scoreless after two periods. Where is all the action, the headslamming and comebacks?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This feels kinda like a regular season night compared to yesterday..

One game is totally one-sided, one has the Blues playing, and one is scoreless after two periods. Where is all the action, the headslamming and comebacks?

This is usually one and the same game.

Top Bottom