• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Cake Boss

Banned
Man people more salty about my comments than I am at the loss.

I said they were going to lose and they did, so my prediction still stands.

We got this.

images

belvedere

Junior Butler
Never underestimate the ability of the Blues to blow a 3rd period lead.

Also, how long until the Sharks get a make-up PP? Edit: And there it is lol.

Just got home in time to see the Blues take the lead. Nothing against the Sharks but I gotta root for my man Halak.
Also, Sutter's gone from Calgary? Seems we spoke too soon making fun of the team's passive attitude yesterday...more changes to come?

edit: yeah Callahan's an absolute beauty.

and wow bruins haven't gotten one past Holtby? nothing against the guy but, well, you know

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh shit

St Louis is screwed if halak goes down

Edit: oh I didn't know elliott was fine... Thought he was still injured

belvedere

Junior Butler
Cross check in the back is a make-up PP, sure.

I was speaking more about the fact that a penalty can't seem to be called in this game without an immediate neutralizing penalty afterwards.

Your immediate need to find a reason to bitch about that is unavoidable I realize.

Acid08

Banned
Fuck, I have to go to class :(

Was hoping this would be over in regulation. Will be furiously refreshing espn on my phone.

ShaneB

Man, I don't want 2 games to go to overtime, I want to actually watch some overtime, but I hate missing out on other games overtime. lol

Come on Caps, score here in the last minute!

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit. Just saw that the Caps only had 7 shots through 2 periods. LOL. Holtby can be hot, but the Caps will need to muster more offense than that to beat the Bruins.

UberTag

Here's hoping this playoff overtime goes the same way the first 4 OTs went for the Bruins last season... and not like that joke of an 11-second disaster in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals against Vancouver.

Top Bottom