• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Acid08

Banned
I can't say we were outplayed at all, may have taken a couple unnecessary penalties, but we definitely played the majority of that game better.

3 posts hurts too :(

Regulation was mostly a toss up I thought, both teams had their moments. From the stats seems like you guys dominated OT1, thank Nemo for that. Glad I got back right in time for the goal :)

Feels so good to steal one of the away games and finally get a win against this team. Should be great for the teams confidence moving forward.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Regulation was mostly a toss up I thought, both teams had their moments. From the stats seems like you guys dominated OT1, thank Nemo for that. Glad I got back right in time for the goal :)

Feels so good to steal one of the away games and finally get a win against this team. Should be great for the teams confidence moving forward.

Next game we will find out if that was bad luck or just the Blues making fucktard decisions. That game could've easily been 5-2 had we not missed some key opportunities.

Damn entertaining either way.

Acid08

Banned
Next game we will find out if that was bad luck or just the Blues making fucktard decisions. That game could've easily been 5-2 had we not missed some key opportunities.

Eh I don't think it was either of those. Sharks played really hard to earn each of those goals.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Eh I don't think it was either of those. Sharks played really hard to earn each of those goals.

Sure, but that has absolutely nothing to do with shots from every angle missing wide, including point blank open net opportunities lol.

I think we took some bad shots and should've had the patience on a few of those to pass. There was no way many of them would have ever went in.

Mii

Banned

You're amusing.

These two teams are absolute shit. How on Earth is St. Louis #2 in the West? They looked worse than LA and Dallas. The game felt like a comedy of errors. Bunches of clowns all over the ice flailing all over.

The East is definitely winning the Cup this year.

Revenant

Hawks look they may have enjoyed the desert too much the night before. sluggish plays and terrible turnovers. Coyotes look hungrier.

belvedere

Junior Butler
You're amusing.

These two teams are absolute shit. How on Earth is St. Louis #2 in the West? They looked worse than LA and Dallas. The game felt like a comedy of errors. Bunches of clowns all over the ice flailing all over.

Yeah dawg, you might want to check both teams' stats against the east.

New kids are funny.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah dawg, you might want to check both teams stats against the east.

New kids are funny.

drake_smilling_gif.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You're amusing.

10/10 would enjoy trolling again

Revenant

I bet Q is telling the team how they're going out for pizza after the game! but no ice cream, gotta let them know he's disappointed.

MacAttack

What's up with the Blues road record? Any concern with that Mr. B? Most of the elite teams have much better road records than St. Louis.

Marvie_3

Banned
I bet Q is telling the team how they're going out for pizza after the game! but no ice cream, gotta let them know he's disappointed.
I doubt he even said anything. Quenneville didn't do any coaching because he and Mike Kitchen were too busy jerking each other off in one of the bathroom stalls.

Top Bottom