• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Boston wins in OT, fans celebrate by killing David Krejci, knocking a glass pane on top of him.

6Gh0c.jpg

Glassless.

I guess you can say ... It was *puts on glasses* quite a pane.

YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH
hqdefault.jpg

Next game we will find out if that was bad luck or just the Blues making fucktard decisions. That game could've easily been 5-2 had we not missed some key opportunities.

Damn entertaining either way.

Sharks are bad luck. Either way I missed all but the 2nd OT because I dvr'd CNBC as it was scheduled only to find out it was blacked out and broadcasted on FSMW. I don't know who blame.

MacAttack

His head just slams down awkwardly. That looked painful.
Nobody is reporting any injuries so I wouldn't read too much into it. It probably looked worse than it was. Hopefully we get a 2 game suspension for the fans who were banging on the glass.

Ra\/en

Nobody is reporting any injuries so I wouldn't read too much into it. It probably looked worse than it was. Hopefully we get a 2 game suspension for the fans who were banging on the glass.

The glass was doing a reverse Weber. Sorry. only a $2500 fine. No injury.

calder

Hawks should be ashamed of that PP, chance to tie it late on the road, can't even hit the net with smith stickless for 20 seconds.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Only good thing about the Coyotes are their howling cheerleaders, who look like mid-tier cheerleaders at that.

snack

Dan Tencer ‏ @dantencer Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Canucks goaltender Cory Schneider on Vancouver being Canada's most despised team: "Nobody cares about Edmonton so nobody hates them."

hahahaha

calder

Dan Tencer ‏ @dantencer Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Canucks goaltender Cory Schneider on Vancouver being Canada's most despised team: "Nobody cares about Edmonton so nobody hates them."

hahahaha
Well that'll help, well played Snyder.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did that really just happen? I'm not watching the game, but might just turn on a stream to watch another OT. God I love the playoffs.

Top Bottom