• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

UberTag

ONE DOWN, 15 TO GO

402c7d30.jpg

rellix

Super high on holtby right now. First playoff game and completely shuts down the champs for 60 minutes.. damn. Players in front of him absolutely let him down.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey Sharks, if the game goes to 2nd OT, you know what to do: Pay attention to the stanchions.

Alucard

Banned
Super high on holtby right now. First playoff game and completely shuts down the champs for 60 minutes.. damn. Players in front of him absolutely let him down.

Yep. Kind of weird that it's the Caps' offense that was a weakness in this game. Ovechkin, Semin, Green...no excuses.

MacAttack

Yep. Kind of weird that it's the Caps' offense that was a weakness in this game. Ovechkin, Semin, Green...no excuses.
Bruins clamped down on Ovi hard. 1 shot in almost 18 minutes of ice time. Set the tone early with some big hits and never gave him any room to breathe.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sharks with only 30 shots through 80 minutes. Blues defense on top of their game? :/

Socreges

Banned
Did Phoenix sell out tonight? It looks like there are some empty seats with tshirts hung over them... But surely they wouldn't put the shirts there if there wasn't anyone to wear them?

ShaneB

Did Phoenix sell out tonight? It looks like there are some empty seats with tshirts hung over them... But surely they wouldn't put the shirts there if there wasn't anyone to wear them?

I assume it's easier to just put shirts on every single seat instead of having to worry about what seats are sold when they are going around the arena prepping it all.

And I doubt it's a sell out, even so, I'd wager there are more Hawks fans there.

Top Bottom