• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
it's a travesty NBC couldn't be assed to air this on their network channel.
Yeah, considering it's a potential clinching game AND they're only showing Law & Order repeats. Ridiculous.

RBH

it's a travesty NBC couldn't be assed to air this on their network channel.

I understand why they have Games 3 and 4 on NBCSN (boost the profile of the network, etc.), but yeah, they should really just put all of the finals games on NBC.

Boss Man

I like Quick's approach to goaltending where he just doesn't let the other team score. Seems like a pretty sound strategy, wonder if we'll see other goalies start to pick it up.

Cake Boss

Banned
ibkLEz6JPgKKaS.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Did anyone else see the E3 signage outside of the Staples Center before the game started?

The LACC is right across the street from staples lol

During e3 all access live on spike, you could faintly hear tailgating kings fans outside chanting "go kings go"... Listen to star wars 1313 clip and you can hear it :p

Boss Man

The LACC is right across the street from staples lol

During e3 all access live on spike, you could faintly hear tailgating kings fans outside chanting "go kings go"... Listen to star wars 1313 clip and you can hear it :p
Nice lol

Well, Brodeur finally got some action. He expertly used the goal post to his advantage.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Yeah, and it's stupid. Your point?

EDIT: It's gotten to the point where Preds fans were chanting HOWWW-ARRRD after Howard would make a save in the first round.

thats not even true. i was there. only do the chant after goals

why you gotta lie

Boss Man

Hitting the post doesn't count as a shot on goal does it? I always felt like that lead to some slightly skewed stats.

ShaneB

Just feels like it's only a matter of time before the Kings score and game over. Just roll over and accept your fate Devils.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How many sacrificial offerings did Quick make to the hockey Gods before these playoffs?

Top Bottom