• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Socreges

Banned
And you can beat the shit out of animals with butterfly nets.

THEN YOU COLLECT THE SHIT OUT OF SOME GOD DAMN FUCKING FOSSILS

iXf8yuyyICpl8.gif

This would be the perfect time for one of you to explain what Animal Crossing actually is to me.

@Vatstep

Agreed, I tried the demo and other than the visuals at the time I felt like I was having no fun playing it. But it must resonate with people somehow. I remember it feeling okay to play, but the mechanics just weren't very fun to me.
All you need to know is Fuck Tom Nook.

Combine Tim Thomas' absolute selfishness with Gary Bettman's iron fist, Detroit's pre-lockout salary spending with the CBA negotiation stinginess, and the combined face of Tyler Kennedy and Dustin Brown, and you have the hockey-embodiment of Tom Nook.

His kids or whatever the fuck they are are much worse.
Considering how many people he fucks over on a daily basis. I'm surprised he doesn't have a literal army of bastard Nooklings.

NO. STOP RENOVATING MY HOME. I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO. HOW MUCH? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

Solo

After the Kings won the Cup tonight, I can get working on my LARS ELLER: THE GREAT DANE image collection for next season.

After the Kings won the Cup tonight, I can get working on my LARS ELLER: THE GREAT DANE image collection for next season.

I may have to challenge you to an Eller vs. Couturier season long duel. Might give me enough incentive to finally learn how to edit images properly.

All this E3 talk reminded me this is a Gaming forum lol.

I only come here for NHL-GAF and some OT, my interest in gaming is just dwinding every year.

Only play iPod Touch games when I have time :-/

ShaneB

All this E3 talk reminded me this is a Gaming forum lol.

I only come here for NHL-GAF and some OT, my interest in gaming is just dwinding every year.

Only play iPod Touch games when I have time :-/

My interest in games has it's ups and downs, but I figure for the 30 years I've been on this earth, I've been playing games for what must be 25 or 26 of those years, I feel like I'll always be playing games.

I just have so many different interests, that gaming gets put to the backseat sometimes.

Anyways, hockey talk. Remember when MacAttack predicted Devils in 5 and we thought he was so silly? Yeah. How silly.

My interest in games has it's ups and downs, but I figure for the 30 years I've been on this earth, I've been playing games for what must be 25 or 26 of those years, I feel like I'll always be playing games.

I just have so many different interests, that gaming gets put to the backseat sometimes.

Anyways, hockey talk. Remember when MacAttack predicted Devils in 5 and we thought he was so silly? Yeah. How silly.

If his prediction had been for the Devils to score 5 goals in the SCF it would still look silly now. I hope Carter gets a goal tonight and the Devils get shutout. Being out scored by him would be amazingly funny.

ShaneB

If his prediction had been for the Devils to score 5 goals in the SCF it would still look silly now. I hope Carter gets a goal tonight and the Devils get shutout. Being out scored by him would be amazingly funny.

Win tonight damnit. A gentlemen's sweep would make this go down so much easier.

As much as I wanted this series to go long, yeah, just end it tonight please.

Don't think anyone wants a reminder, but this is the 4th straight series the Kings have been up 3-0. Dang.

Revenant

Don't think anyone wants a reminder, but this is the 4th straight series the Kings have been up 3-0. Dang.

The kings have thoroughly cleansed the colon of the western conference.. no mercy and no quarter.

I Wiki'ed the Oilers team that went 16-2, and they actually won the Cup in five games. Apparently Game 4 was tied in the third when the power went out, so they cancelled the game. The Oilers won Game 5 so they "swept", but they kept the game 4 stats in the record books.

That was the last year Gretzky played in Edmonton.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I really need to learn to stop playing games I hate. I've had to force myself to finish so many games this gen and could have used that time to play something else.

Sonic Unleashed single handedly created my backlog list because I refused to play anything else until I beat it. A long time later I have given up on the game and sigh.

Hmm may be time for me to learn how to edit some images for KESSSELLLLL. Can't have him slacking now.

Cagey

Banned

If it weren't for those first two coinflip OT losses, that 3-0 stat would make me feel perfectly fine. Losing to a juggernaut is acceptable.

Marvie_3

Banned
Sonic Unleashed single handedly created my backlog list because I refused to play anything else until I beat it. A long time later I have given up on the game and sigh.
My backlog would take me months to get rid of even if I played games 24 hours a day. Pretty much hopeless at this point.

Well, it's that time of the year again. Just reminds me of how much I hate Patrick Kane. It's like the anniversary of when your last significant relationship ended, you just look back, get sad, then angry, and go back to living your life, but you'll do it every year until something better comes along.

Marvie_3

Banned
Well, it's that time of the year again. Just reminds me of how much I hate Patrick Kane. It's like the anniversary of when your last significant relationship ended, you just look back, get sad, then angry, and go back to living your life, but you'll do it every year until something better comes along.
iMryZcfDEqDPP.gif

You're really bald, dude.

Like really bald.

Anyone have any media or screens of what downtown LA looks like at the moment? Curious. I'm gonna be at work all day and won't be able to watch any coverage live.

calder

Alyssa Milano is an actual hockey fan. She gets involved with NHL stuff all the time. I have no problem with her at the game. Pat Sajak on the other hand was in DC claiming to be a Caps fan like last year. WTF.
Missed this yesterday, but Sajak is legit huge Caps fan. In the winter he came here just to watch the Caps play in Winnipeg. In Winnipeg. In WINTER. He's SuperFan #1 as far as I'm concerned lol.

Sadly the crowd didn't get the good "wheel! Of! Fortune!" going while he was still on the jumbotron according to my brother.

Top Bottom