• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Get this soccer shit outta here
ioNGCD3GUJaiH.gif

As bad as these finals have been, don't make it worse by talking about soccer shit.

Leeness

Haha, I just want them to win to validate the Canucks losing to them. :p "Oh well, at least they were knocked out by the ~Stanley Cup Winners~".

Also, they really have had a great run this year, came out of nowhere, trolled everyone, they should take it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Haha, I just want them to win to validate the Canucks losing to them. :p "Oh well, at least they were knocked out by the ~Stanley Cup Winners~".

Also, they really have had a great run this year, came out of nowhere, trolled everyone, they should take it.

Canucks fan? </3.

Lot of rough/missed calls :\

RC

Banned

That didn't make me feel better in 94, 96, 2001, 2002, 2007, 2010, or 2011.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy shit, an "early" goal for the Devils!

Socreges

Banned
The most boring game 7 in the history of sport? HEH HEH

Poor Ronaldo. If he played in a competitive domestic league he'd actually do something on the international stage.

Same with Messi. La Liga is a joke.
Messi scored 3 goals today versus Brazil. :D

Also I'm not sure I understand what you mean. How would playing in La Liga affect how successful they are on the international stage?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Devils are 9-2 when scoring first.

And I have absolutely no idea what Euro is. I think it's soccer, that's all I know.

To say they came out of nowhere is extremely unfair. They were a very popular pick preseason and in the later half. The Kings being where they are now is far from a surprise.

Socreges

Banned
To say they came out of nowhere is extremely unfair. They were a very popular pick preseason and in the later half. The Kings being where they are now is far from a surprise.
You're right about them being preseason favourites for some (they were my pick), but they were still the 8th seed. And "far from a surprise"? 105 out of 106 may disagree with you. The Kings actually have the worst 'pick stats' out of all 16 teams (tied with the Sens). I think you're suffering from a bit of hindsight bias.

Entropia

No One Remembers
You're right about them being preseason favourites for some (they were my pick), but they were still the 8th seed. And "far from a surprise"? 105 out of 106 may disagree with you. The Kings actually have the worst 'pick stats' out of all 16 teams (tied with the Sens). I think you're suffering from a bit of [pending - can't remember what this is called...].

The best thing about that link is that out of all the teams, the only remaining 2 were only picked by 2 people.

Alright, 2nd period time!

Top Bottom