• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
All playoffs long...players getting pinched off as they try to carry into the zone along the side of the zone along the boards.

Doesn't anyone carry into the mid and pass to the side anymore?

Alucard

Banned
Wooooow. This shit just got real. What a game. What a performance by Brodeur and the shot blockers.

Well done, Devils. You have shaken the confidence of the invincible force.

Razorskin

----- ------
nokqO.jpg

Hail to the king.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Game 7 coming up! I said it yesterday that if the Devils won tonight, they'd definitely win Game 6, and I still see that happening. They're looking pretty good right now. I forget what the stat was, but they've been pretty much untouchable in Games 4-7 up to this point.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
First road loss for the Kings, first time they've lost two consecutive games... Devils are getting in their head.

dAGkr.jpg

Tawpgun

there is literally no positive aspect of the entire state.

Of Jersey?

Someone clearly hasn't been to the beaches there.

Long Beach Island bro. Don't let Jersey Shore make you think the entire shoreline is somehow a Guido breeding ground. I have NEVER seen a guido in my time on the Jersey shore.

The only reason people think Jersey is a shitty state is because coming from New York you drive through this ugly ass industrial jersey. That and Jersey Shore.

The rest is pretty much suburbs.

Cagey

Banned
I think the funniest part about the trap talk this postseason is that we're not very good at trapping anymore, even when we try.

Top Bottom