• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Marvie_3

Banned
Mej5QTN.png

Way to shit up the thread new guy.

Good thing you preemptively posted the classic mediating puppies pic to make up for it.

Edit: they havent added custom jerseys back into EASHL yet Marv. Weve been rotating random non-NHL team jerseys every month or so.

Marvie_3

Banned
Way to shit up the thread new guy.

Good thing you preemptively posted the classic mediating puppies pic to make up for it.

Edit: they havent added custom jerseys back into EASHL yet Marv. Weve been rotating random non-NHL team jerseys every month or so.
Thats good at least. We dont need anymore of your artistic abortions cramping anyones style.

I'll come back to play with Marv.
I quit.

Marvie_3

Banned
My bad on a lot of that. Im rusty as fuck and trying to get used to a new controller and a game that feels way different.

My bad on a lot of that. Im rusty as fuck and trying to get used to a new controller and a game that feels way different.

all good, ive learned not to take this shit too serious, im just happy you are back

hope you start to enjoy the game once you get acclimated to the changes

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I dont suppose you have any intention of playing now that Marv and pheenix are back?

It's more that my RL 2's partner retired, so why not fill the end of my nights with soul sucking pain? I did pay like $17000 canadian for the thing after all.

I'm sorry about that time you invited me to RL and i didn't respond <3

It's more that my RL 2's partner retired, so why not fill the end of my nights with soul sucking pain? I did pay like $17000 canadian for the thing after all.

All is forgiven friend. Join us whenever

Marvie_3

Banned

I know it usually looks like im not doing anything, but I didnt retire.

Oh man this would be a great reunion!

I got a Madden league rookie draft at 6 PT...I may be able to do a game or two if we start two hours before that but we usually don't start that early.

Stat!

Stat thinking he was a goalie was funny... lol.. Should have let Vis play goalie boy.

I refuse to take responsibility for 4 of those goals. 1 breakaway, 1 2 on 0, and two one timers with a guy wide open in a slot. I'll take responsibility for that 5th one.

We had 1 shot by that point. I dont think even if Vis was in net or we had a AI, the score wouldnt have been at least 3 or 4-0 at that point.

I'll practice goalie some more but we weren't winning that game no matter what.

Marvie_3

Banned
I refuse to take responsibility for 4 of those goals. 1 breakaway, 1 2 on 0, and two one timers with a guy wide open in a slot. I'll take responsibility for that 5th one.

We had 1 shot by that point. I dont think even if Vis was in net or we had a AI, the score wouldnt have been at least 3 or 4-0 at that point.

Just blame viz for them. Thats what we've always done when things went poorly. :D

Dont bother wasting time practicing it wont matter.

I dont feel like we can play with a goalie unless someone else has some elite talent as a defenseman that I havent seen yet that can help alongside me in preventing most shots/chances from reaching you.

Thats not meant to be a knock on those who have played defenseman this year as all of you have been more than capable when we are backed by a AI goalie who can make up for some mistakes especially in close and at tight angles.

Running a human goalie will usually result in us playing much better teams which requires the defense to be near perfect seeing how we usually have trouble scoring as well. This club isnt built for that level of play and thats a good thing as id rather us just fuck around and have fun like we have been than pretend to be a serious club.

Delryk

Dont bother wasting time practicing it wont matter.

I dont feel like we can play with a goalie unless someone else has some elite talent as a defenseman that I havent seen yet that can help alongside me in preventing most shots/chances from reaching you.

Thats not meant to be a knock on those who have played defenseman this year as all of you have been more than capable when we are backed by a AI goalie who can make up for some mistakes especially in close and at tight angles.

Running a human goalie will usually result in us playing much better teams which requires the defense to be near perfect seeing how we usually have trouble scoring as well. This club isnt built for that level of play and thats a good thing as id rather us just fuck around and have fun like we have been than pretend to be a serious club.

There are some possessed human goalies out there.. just not on our team.. and i'm guessing that's the only thing they've played this year.. I've only played dropins on X1.. but I've seen goalies shutting us out and we had a lot of 2 on 1s and breakaways...

you have to be comitted to play goalie else it won't matter.. best way to practice this would be when we're 6-7 online... play a private OTP and have a goalie on each side.. :p

Stat!

I think it was cause my name was Slips Bones. That isn't a goalie name.

Maybe something like Cool Lemon would have been better.

I'll be on tonight if anyone is up for some games

Stat!

Sure, what time will you be on?

Probably around 7:30 eastern. Not going to lie, I woke up at 5:30 this morning for a 7 am appointment only for the guy to cancel on me at 7:05 lol so I might be tired if we start later.

Who is this guy?

The new guy. He is MercySeverity aka Severity aka the Merci Killa aka The Roman Reigns Mark ...just kidding on the last one.

Top Bottom