• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Delryk

RE: Oshi's PSN message today

Im fine w Oshi doing the jersey and arena customization at some point, but I think we promised Delryk he could next month if he wants to

I really don't care about any the customizations.. lol Just don't want ugly jerseys like the purple crap we've been going through since are Elite Cup days... ;)

Stat!

I really don't care about any the customizations.. lol Just don't want ugly jerseys like the purple crap we've been going through since are Elite Cup days... ;)

Our october jersey was sick. These arent even purple but they're black and pink/purple for HFC.

FIGHT ME

Yea we should really drastically change it up next month and change to either a very deep plum purple scheme or a lighter lavender one...

Stat!

Yea we should really drastically change it up next month and change to either a very deep plum purple scheme or a lighter lavender one...

Sorry, but lighter lavender is lilac scrub. Know your damn colours.

NHL Tonight? would be ready in about 23 minutes.

Stat!

Well, Vis, What if I promise my jokes would be super on par tonight?

Would you still go then with trying the new patch and all?

Stat!

I'll be available tonight for games.

I'll be on. New patch fixed the camera views.

AI still did some super dumb things last night, we had a lot of pokechecks to the other team leading to an automatic breakaway goal as well especially since the AI defenseman sometimes just let them pass. Not sure how much the new patch changed. Couldn't really feel anything completely different from my end.

Pokemon Sun is a lot of fun. So thats a thing.

go nuts Oshi. Make the jerseys look nice.

I got Pokemon Sun as well and I'm still stuck on the "Pick which starter Pokemon you want" screen.

I checked out their final evolutions and quite frankly, they all look fucking terrible or pathetic. Trading this game back in.

Stat!

I got Pokemon Sun as well and I'm still stuck on the "Pick which starter Pokemon you want" screen.

I checked out their final evolutions and quite frankly, they all look fucking terrible or pathetic. Trading this game back in.

Really? I want with the Grass and had trouble between the Grass and fire starter.

Crazy how much this game feels different mixing up the 20 year old formula. Really really enjoying it.

Really? I want with the Grass and had trouble between the Grass and fire starter.

Crazy how much this game feels different mixing up the 20 year old formula. Really really enjoying it.

I wanted to pick the grass thing but,

decidueye.png

No thanks.

I always pick the fire one and the final evolution looks cool but I'm tired of always picking fire. And the water thing, don't even get me started on that.

Delryk

been pretty busy over here for work.. might be able to play some games on Thursday but not sure for the next 4-5 days after that

Oshimai

Hey, I won't be able to play for the next while either. Got a buddy crashing on the sofa for the next little while.

Stat!

No worries. Hopefully, life opens up and we can play soon. The new arena we got looks cool.

Wont be on tonight but will be on after tonight

Top Bottom