• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

All the games in!

I'll be on at 9ish tonight
That works.
Delryk, Ill prob be around a little earlier if you wanna win some games before Stat shows up and ruins everything...

I'll try and be on tomorrow night and Wednesday. Best of luck with all that travel and work, Vis.
Thanks dude. Im a little anxious as its my first time ill be outside good old 'Murica (im going to Poland) but I got friends from work already there that speak the language and know all about the area so im covered.

Stat!

That works.
Delryk, Ill prob be around a little earlier if you wanna win some games before Stat shows up and ruins everything...

Thanks dude. Im a little anxious as its my first time ill be outside good old 'Murica (im going to Poland) but I got friends from work already there that speak the language and know all about the area so im covered.

Please, I'll be at the gym getting my sick gainz.

You are going to a beautiful city with amazing culture/people! You'll have a ton of fun!

I know nothing about Poland except that all their last names end in -Ski

The polish people (all two of em) I know who are actually from Poland have last names that don't end in Ski. All the people I know IRL whose last name ends in Ski, are all from Canada.

Do you guys remember the Bulls the first year without Jordan?

That's what it may look like

And I'm talking about the second retirement lol

That's one of the most disrespectful comparisons ive read in a long time

Bravo!

literally no idea who that is.

According to his Wikipedia, this is a huge compliment:

After a brief stint with the San Antonio Spurs, he signed with the Golden State Warriors, with whom he averaged 6.2 points, 1.3 assists and 2.8 rebounds (all career highs) during the 1992–93 NBA season. However, Buechler would become best known for his four-year tenure (1994–1998) with the Chicago Bulls. With his former college teammate Steve Kerr, Buechler provided clutch shooting off the bench and played a key role during the Bulls' second three-peat (1996–1998).

Which makes me think that Jud Buechler is the one who made edits to his Wikipedia.

Delryk

Bringing my PS4 to the cottage so if you want to play after 10pm Friday/Saturday i'm up for it.. heck we can play twos if need be.. Vis & I were doing good on 2s

Stat!

Bringing my PS4 to the cottage so if you want to play after 10pm Friday/Saturday i'm up for it.. heck we can play twos if need be.. Vis & I were doing good on 2s

Yeah I would be up for 2s. I'll either be on or message me on PSN and I'll check my phone.

Stat!

Delryk and I played tonight. The AI in this game makes it literally unplayable at times.

My personal favourite, AI, wide open at the point. Has a good 10 seconds to shoot. Whiffs on the puck and they get a breakaway and score.

The AI is so brutal. Like they're just staring at the puck and the other team comes in and scores off the loose puck.

Like there is bad AI, and then there is AI who literally does nothing.

zsswimmer

Sup boys, i may be on tonight. I cant find my little wireless dongle that goes with my ps4 gold headset so im micless unfortunately. Think i lost it moving in with my gf. Anyone know if they sell it separately somewhere online?

Stat!

Sup boys, i may be on tonight. I cant find my little wireless dongle that goes with my ps4 gold headset so im micless unfortunately. Think i lost it moving in with my gf. Anyone know if they sell it separately somewhere online?

Not sure but I won't be on till 9:10 to play

I have an extra one im not using since my golds broke beyond repair awhile back.

When im back in the country i can mail one to you. It wont be until after christmas. Pm me your address if you want me to send one along.

Delryk

Sorry Stat I probably won't be able to play for awhile (unless maybe tonight).. going to the cottage with a shitload of peeps so not going to bother bringing the console.. should be back on Sunday in the PM though

Stat!

Sorry Stat I probably won't be able to play for awhile (unless maybe tonight).. going to the cottage with a shitload of peeps so not going to bother bringing the console.. should be back on Sunday in the PM though

Let me know if you want to tonight but I'd be up for sunday as well.

I changed the jerseys. You'll actually really like them,

zsswimmer

I have an extra one im not using since my golds broke beyond repair awhile back.

When im back in the country i can mail one to you. It wont be until after christmas. Pm me your address if you want me to send one along.
That would be awesome, I still couldn't find anywhere online with it selling separately. I'll shoot you a pm later this month and if you have a PayPal I could cover any shipping costs

Stat!

Delryk and I had a crazy game the other night. We were down 3-0 heading into the third and won 4-3 in OT. Other team was ragging the puck through out game too so it was a beautiful comeback.

I have the whole third period saved (but Delryk doesn't have his voice on:( ) so its just me going crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LiRQYcSt_o

Stat!

You deserved to lose for what you've done to the jerseys...

Well, to be fair, you haven't changed the jerseys back so I assume you are okay with them :p

If it makes you feel any better, Delryk and I haven't lost all of our games so far. Just you know, hey, at least we maintained div 1.

Anyone want to play with someone from the UK? I can never get in games with people who speak English on the mic lol.

I speak for all of my fellow North Americans on the team and can definitively say we do not like people from the UK, you people disgust us with your fog and fish & chips...

Despite that, we are desperate for players this year and might consider it.

for real tho, I think we could try it out and if the distance doesnt cause a significant amount of extra lag I dont see a problem. We play relatively early in the night in the EST timezone 8-9pm to give you an idea of whether or not that will be too late for you across the pond

Top Bottom