• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Post cakeboss is the worst.

Ha ha and of course this ad shows up on facebook

XR68X.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wish Couture would follow suit, he needs some more muscles. Dude gets tossed around like Manic's wife :(
I imagine he was tossing around some puck bunnies last weekend at the club near me, should have better taste then that place though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hell yeah! I can shit on Drake in this thread! Fuck him and his nonsensical bullcrap!

It was wince inducing watching him rap to a bunch of middle aged white people with their kids during the all star game in Ott. So. Quiet.

Quick

Banned
I like the one or two Drake songs, otherwise, meh. Cool that the local kid made it big, not in a similar manner to other Canadian rappers who are really only "big" within the Canadian hip-hop community. Basically, not the rappers the small-town white kids listen to.

I'll give him props for smacking around Chris Brown. lol

I just find Drake hilarious because he thinks he has street cred.

Dude.

You're Wheelchair Jimmy.

You have zero street cred.

Goddam Urkel has more street cred.

Metallurg news. It's looking like Malkin will join the team when the lockout starts.

The KHL team which tried to sue him when he, literally, had to escape from them to the NHL? :lol

Wow. There's a Sun news program? And funny enough, it's just as patronising and fodderfeeding pandering bullshit than the paper looks. Carlyle isn't responsible for GM responsibilities, shitheels. A locker room is actually a big part of a teams psyche, just ask any teams that used to visit the old Melon Arena visitors locker room all the time.

Quick

Banned
The KHL team which tried to sue him when he, literally, had to escape from them to the NHL? :lol

Good point, lol.

Were they compensated back when Malkin bailed to the Pens? It's been ages, so I don't remember anything specific other than him quite literally escaping en route to their training camp.

Revenant

Watching Glendale crash financially is hilarious. One month extension doesn't surprise me.

Apparently Jari Kurri, Doug Gilmour, and Dominik Hasek are the new legends for NHL 13.

with the new "individual limb movement!" for goalies I imagine it'll look kind like this.

tumblr_lyeyznaMJB1rnxutvo1_500.gif

Good point, lol.

Were they compensated back when Malkin bailed to the Pens? It's been ages, so I don't remember anything specific other than him quite literally escaping en route to their training camp.

IIRC all that happened was that the NHL and KHL started to respect each others contracts even more. This was back in the Russian Superleague days that this all happened.

Getting back to Hockey.. I really urge that all you guys watch this.

It's a documentary made about the AIHL and in particular the Melbourne Ices possible 3peat. It's done 24/7 style and is done pretty fucking well.

Acid, you'd be interested in it - has Dougie Wilson and his son.

Seriously, if you're hungry for anything hockey related, take a look at get a feel for what's going on downunder.

They're down to 4 teams, Finals are this weekend and will be streamed live. I'll be posting here a few days before it happens with exact times and stream links.

Otherwise I'd tell you to go my local team, the Gold Coast Blue Tongues.

Fei

It's going to be awesome if Hasek can get a contract being a backup somewhere. Does EA have two Haseks in the game?

Socreges

Banned
You actually don't know who Drake is? Either you've reach mega hipster status, or you are indeed 97 years old.
Or I don't watch Entertainment Tonight Canada.

And hipsters know everything. They just no longer like anything that other people now know about.

Revenant

Or I don't watch Entertainment Tonight Canada.

And hipsters know everything. They just no longer like anything that other people now know about.

about to try watching boardwalk empire. you better be right about this show or i'll..........................................be very disappointed.

Socreges

Banned
about to try watching boardwalk empire. you better be right about this show or i'll..........................................be very disappointed.
Just know that the first season focuses on character and world building so the pace is a bit slow. But I found the acting, dialogue and relationship dynamics so rich that it still pulled me in. Hope you like it.

Osorio

Getting back to Hockey.. I really urge that all you guys watch this.

It's a documentary made about the AIHL and in particular the Melbourne Ices possible 3peat. It's done 24/7 style and is done pretty fucking well.

Acid, you'd be interested in it - has Dougie Wilson and his son.

Seriously, if you're hungry for anything hockey related, take a look at get a feel for what's going on downunder.

I like the cinematography but they could show a little more...hockey.

Top Bottom