• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Quick

Banned
Dion Phaneuf? More like Dion can't defend good eneuf.

NOT Bueno.

JB6ZR.gif

So NHL 13 has an 105G achievment for not rage quitting a game in EASHL for 30 games.

I have to say, I'm actually impressed with the achievements this year, they actually made them worth getting and not 40 different be a pro/online pro achievements like every year. Hmmm... This new NHL EA is starting to worry me with how good they have been with NHL 13...

edit: Well there are more than I thought, but doesn't seem like they have as many be a pro achievements as usual which is nice.

Cake Boss

Banned
Urgh at the achievments for HUT. I loved that mode at first then when I started to spend the pucks on packs from the store, I lost all interest because they werent giving me shit at all. All of the rare/decent cards I was getting were trainers and contract cards, no decent player cards at all. So I got pissed I wasted all that time collecting pucks for useless shit.

Urgh at the achievments for HUT. I loved that mode at first then when I started to spend the pucks on packs from the store, I lost all interest because they werent giving me shit at all. All of the rare/decent cards I was getting were trainers and contract cards, no decent player cards at all. So I got pissed I wasted all that time collecting pucks for useless shit.

I just wait until some noob puts up good player cards on the auction without knowing their real value. I got Kessel for only 1000 pucks.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ronto-maple-leafs-edition-163944483--nhl.html

Wow in retrospect I think 29 other NHL fanbases have no right to complain about their teams.

But we did have great teams from 1992-93 until the lockout, at least

Even with that I think we only won our division once :/ and that was the first year in the ACC

More often than not it is just leafs having bad luck

Ballard years, Fraser/Gretzky/gilmour, lockout in combination with JFJ

And when we have a pretty good squad assembled, they are inconsistent. Great high end but never perform at high level at all times.

Blue and white disease is such a fatal ailment.

Quick

Banned
We should just all collectively release the Kesler on NBA-GAF if there's a lockout.

Damn it, I still have hope!

lupinko

But we did have great teams from 1992-93 until the lockout, at least

Even with that I think we only won our division once :/ and that was the first year in the ACC

More often than not it is just leafs having bad luck

Ballard years, Fraser/Gretzky/gilmour, lockout in combination with JFJ

And when we have a pretty good squad assembled, they are inconsistent. Great high end but never perform at high level at all times.

Blue and white disease is such a fatal ailment.

Chicago Cubs of the NHL. ='(

Cake Boss

Banned
We should just all collectively release the Kesler on NBA-GAF if there's a lockout.

Damn it, I still have hope!

Must be one of the few optimistic ones, I still have faith that we won't miss that much, I still think they will get a deal done around Sept 15. Both sides make too much money to not play any hockey.

Must be one of the few optimistic ones, I still have faith that we won't miss that much, I still think they will get a deal done around Sept 15. Both sides make too much money to not play any hockey.

That was true during the last lockout and we still lost a season :(

I've already accepted that they'll drag this out til December at least. They didn't hire Fehr to just roll over and take the NHL's stance.

Seguin

Banned
3de595cf.jpg

The future!

"This time around I was blown away. Maybe it was the heat, or maybe it was just the excitement of seeing this rising young star again at the beginning of his career. He had obviously started to fill out, and the results of all his hard work at the gym were more than evident. I bit my lip and thought to myself "Oh to be 19 again". What was once scrawny was now filled out and buff. Muscles rippled, pecs stood out, the face of the young lad had started to turn into that of a man."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban put on another 14 pounds from last season, now at 220. Already hit like a beast, now get that bastard signed.

Top Bottom