• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

iHkL6B0XyGSix.gif

:lol

Solo

In random news, Ethan Moreau has been the Habs' Western Conference pro scout.

I didn't even know Ethan Moreau was retired :lol

Acid08

Banned
Haha the only response NBA has to their players being softer than Wiz Khalifa is "no one cares about hockey." Kinda cute lol.

Or that we're all racist.

Hart - Malkin
Vezina - Lundqvist
Calder - RNH
Adams - Hitch
Lindsay - Stamkos
Messier Leadership - Callahan* (Homer pick)
Masterton - Pacioretty
Selke - Bergeron
Norris - Weber
Byng - who cares
Clancy - see Byng

Quick

Banned
The NHL awards won't be until 8, according to CBC. I'm assuming CBC airs it after the actual event, so how are you guys watching?

I'd love to see Quick get the Vezina, since I still think he had the better year, but it's gonna go to Lundqvist realistically.

Quick did a great job getting his team to the 8th seed. Lundqvist got his team to 2nd best in the NHL. Don't forget, Henrik is also up for Hart. It's close, but honestly the argument for Quick to win is the same argument that Rangers fans have been making for Henrik the last 7 years.

Cake Boss

Banned
Quick did a great job getting his team to the 8th seed. Lundqvist got his team to 2nd best in the NHL. Don't forget, Henrik is also up for Hart. It's close, but honestly the argument for Quick to win is the same argument that Rangers fans have been making for Henrik the last 7 years.

Quick did with the 2nd worst offense in the league in front of him. He lost more 1-0 games than anyone in the league.

Heretic

Wtf!? Every highlight real seems to always have the Ducks getting scored on or something. Next season better be different!!!

Henrik shoulda won in a few of those years....

Solo

Perry is so coked up. Good thing Carter isn't a D-man, or he'd forego the award to do blow with Perry backstage.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not watching, I only care about if Patches gets the Masteron, which is what twitter is for.

Top Bottom