• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Until a mod swoops in and closes our insular threads down :(

Not insular! This is improving inter-community relations!
post-4251-1257806605.jpg

Socreges

Banned
They said we couldn't handle their trolling. I don't think they realized that they were fighting with handguns, while we have Nuclear Kesler.

Marvie_3

Banned
Rumor is Tallon after Kane. Not sure if want, only if we keep Huberdeau and Markstrom. I'd be willing to do Shore and Howden though.
Even Idiot Bowman hands up the phone and laughs.

"So much flopping going on.. Wondering what these bball players would do if they got a skate in the face haha,” wrote Hall, who himself received a cut on his face that required 30 stitches this season."

Haha. That is ice cold.

Yeah, let's see Lebron get his throat slashed like Clint Malarchuk and only miss 5 games.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wut. I don't even see what I did there. Hall's forehead got ripped open and he didn't whine about it and he's giving Lebron shit about it.
Ice cold -> Ice hockey

We could really use Manics, Forza, and Fortunateson right about now to show NBA gaf the best we have in trolling.

Red_Man

Glad to see they all ignored the ESPN article I posted, showing how hockey is more difficult of a sport to play then basketball.

Even Idiot Bowman hands up the phone and laughs.
I don't think in any way Fla needs to empty the pantry for Kane. Great player in his peak era but IMO Huberdeau has a higher ceiling of talent. If Markstrom goes than Lou if definitely returning and that hurts our future goalie situation.

Mecha Madden laughs at LeBon-Bon

john-madden-face6.jpg

Socreges

Banned
In all seriousness, cramps fucking suck and can be literally impossible to play through. Your muscles seize up and no amount of effort will get them to move. It's not about a pain threshold, although it definitely hurts.

Not to say that Lebron didn't milk the adversity angle for all it was worth.

Marvie_3

Banned
You underestimate how stupid Vire can be. Especially after The Heat just won, he's feeling himself. He was just waiting to go Drake on any Chris Brown in his vicinity.
We should just have Tabris and Vire fight. End this once and for all.

$20 on Vire
I don't think in any way Fla needs to empty the pantry for Kane. Great player in his peak era but IMO Huberdeau has a higher ceiling of talent. If Markstrom goes than Lou if definitely returning and that hurts our future goalie situation
iH7QBeYVN3zjA.gif

In all seriousness, cramps fucking suck and can be literally impossible to play through. Your muscles seize up and no amount of effort will get them to move. It's not about a pain threshold, although it definitely hurts.

Not to say that Lebron didn't milk the adversity angle for all it was worth.

Remember the playoff game where Schneider got cramps? He couldn't play after that.

Quick

Banned
Wendel's continuing the fight.

So, not going to address his softness (the softness of the league overall) then? If I were in your shoes, I would be bringing up the shadyness of how the whole league is ran but we aren't even talking about that so why would I...

Heretic

The one thing that unites NHLGAF is our hate for most NBA related items.

Why would you even say that a NBA player could kick any NHL player's ass? NHL players are fucking crazy... missing teeth and shit

:lol :lol :lol

99% of basketball players are bitches. I love how much denial they're in.

The NHL is a sports league where the players think random fucking fist fights in the middle of games are a good thing.

Yah, NBA players could totes take them... in a fight.

COMMUNITY WARS

i love you guys lol!

Red_Man

I love how offended they are by the Kelser pic :lol :lol :lol I never imagined that picture would bring me this kind of happiness

Top Bottom