• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If they don't pick it up in the next 3-4 mins Therrien should use it TO, they've been on their heels all period.

Curufinwe

So CBC apparently showed Bryz yawning and ignoring Mason when he came to the bench during a timeout. I thought maybe I overreacted to his duck against Montreal, but I guess not.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know no one here watches tennis. But the Davis Cup doubles Canada versus Italy match is fantastic.

I follow Tennis, just not the Canadian Davis Cup team, because... it's the Canadian Davis Cup team. I've been playing Tennis for like 16 years though.

RC

Banned
I follow Tennis, just not the Canadian Davis Cup team, because... it's the Canadian Davis Cup team. I've been playing Tennis for like 16 years though.

I'm more of a casual tennis fan. Haven't been following as closely since Agassi retired. My dad's a huge fan though.

Spl1nter

Leafs played poorly. Still win which is nice. Boring game.

Wonder what Randy was yelling at Kadri about after end of the game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit Boston must've mishandled that puck at least 6 times on that Powerplay. Were they all that nervous or what was that? That was terrible.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Woooooooooooo shitty game, but they pulled it out.

#1 in the Northbeast and 3-1 against the Bruins this year, feels good man.

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

iLHOohalrvo28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom