• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
LOL WTF is this from?

3323687_o.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgp0Xep6zKs

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Flames player loads up for a slapshot, other flames player takes the puck away from him leaving the other player just hitting air. Classic flames.

Despite the score flames look pretty good. Lots of pressure.

Yeah definitely not the dominant game we had against the Oilers, this one's more of a back and forth.

Smiley90

Nice little shot from Wideman. Let's not give Cowtown anymore hope, please?

Vancouver Canucks, where the Forwards are Forwards, the Defensemen are Forwards, but there's still nobody who shoots the puck on a powerplay

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
UNF UNF UNF Dat 5th round pick

I'm glad he wasn't confused or injured from the big hit he apparently took last game.
Guy who hit him was a scumbag, Tinordi fought him after his hit on Hudon and he was wearing a cage and still fought with it on.

Montresor

I'm partial to certain voices. Although I used to love Bob Cole for his voice alone but he is terrible these days. After the Leafs game CBC showed the end of the Habs-Bruins game and Cole was brutal. He could barely string together a couple of sentences. Before one commercial break he was saying, "and the shots are....." and instead of saying the shot count he slurred some nonsensical words together like a stroke victim.

Mark Lee on the other hand called a good game and had a great voice, from what I remember.

Montresor

top 3 PKs in the league are boston, ottawa and toronto

northeast is a nightmare

So beautiful. Toronto's PK has allowed them to play a more reckless, physical style. Remember Wilson telling his players to keep two hands on their sticks, to do anything within their power to stop from taking a penalty, instead of improving his damn PK.

Schneider shutting the door with a nice save. Luongo. =(

Smiley90

So beautiful. Toronto's PK has allowed them to play a more reckless, physical style. Remember Wilson telling his players to keep two hands on their sticks, to do anything within their power to stop from taking a penalty, instead of improving his damn PK.

Schneider shutting the door with a nice save. Luongo. =(

3 shutouts in 7 games man.

Smiley90

Goals by Hamhuis, Edler and Garrison (well... Weise's foot... but close enough) tonight. Dat Blueline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom