• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jack Edwards said:
Bruins 6-on-4 a disappointment. Montreal is the better of these 2 teams. No excuses. MTL is better.

s133n.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Julien SHOOTS DOWN the post-game interview

Belichick-esque

Red_Man

how the hell do we know? the last footage we have of toronto vs montreal in the playoffs is in black and white
I was referring to you playing Boston.

Drewiski played 23 mins tonight, pretty great for a 5th round pick.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, why did Lapierre get a penalty too? lol

EDIT: Ah, instigator for Sestito? Wat? Makes no sense, why would Sestito instigate when we're leading oO

CrankyJay

Banned
He's 15. What was he in Buffalo? Or Dallas? 15 was free here anyway.

Yeah that was an awfully uninspired fight. You get another, equally bad one too!

He was 9 in Buffalo, and he traded with Ott who took 9 in Buffalo...I'm assuming Roy was 9 in Dallas because of this. I could be wrong.

edit: Looks like Roy took 11 in Dallas and Ott was 29

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He was 9 in Buffalo, and he traded with Ott who took 9 in Buffalo...I'm assuming Roy was 9 in Dallas because of this. I could be wrong.

Apparently he was Nr11 in Dallas... Weird, 11 was free in Vancouver. 9 would've been Kassian's, but he's young and probably would've given that up. No idea. -shrug-

Schneids with some great saves again.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So who gets called up?

Beaulieu earned more time with his play, but the team could use another righty, and I'd like to see Ellis get some time up.

Red_Man

So who gets called up?

Beaulieu earned more time with his play, but the team could use another righty, and I'd like to see Ellis get some time up.
Beaulieu until Diaz is back is my guess. Beaulieu has looked the most NHL ready, and can help with our PP and transition game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom