• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Take out his 2 worst blowout-games (opening night & the 2goals on 2 shots game), Schneider has a 1.88 GAA and about 0.935 save %. Damn.

Quick

Banned
After Hours!

l.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You just know Henrik's gonna hit an empty net from all the way down the ice, because he can pass it into the goal.

Acid08

Banned
Ok so just real quick, which "recent" incarnation of the Doc should I start with? I was a fucking rabid Who fan back in the day... so is it Tennant or the guy with the emo chops. Or someone else. Show me the light.
Start with the very being of NuWho. Fuck what other people say, Matt Smith dick riders.

Ok so just real quick, which "recent" incarnation of the Doc should I start with? I was a fucking rabid Who fan back in the day... so is it Tennant or the guy with the emo chops. Or someone else. Show me the light.

You can start a series 1 (the RTD era), or skip ahead to series 5 (the Moffat Era)

RTD had Eccleston and Tennant in the role, Moffat's doctor is Matt Smith; all three are great.

The writing is more consistent and the production values higher in series 5 and on but there are a handful of standout episodes in the first four series that shouldn't be missed.

Honestly just start from the beginning, even if there are a few eyeroll worth moments the show had a certain something to it when it was great that hasn't quite been replaced.

Acid08

Banned
Should be ready to try some test recording by tomorrow at the latest.

Apoc and I are gonna work on a kickass theme song too.

What is all this Dr. Who shit? Go back to your parents basements and play D&D you fucking nerds.
Go back to injecting steroids into your scrotum, jock scum.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Should be ready to try some test recording by tomorrow at the latest.

Apoc and I are gonna work on a kickass theme song too.

What is all this Dr. Who shit? Go back to your parents basements and play D&D you fucking nerds.
Song should be something like
Everybody hates the Leafs!

If anyone wants to test shit out on vent and shoot the shit, here's the info

IP - vent30.gameservers.com
port - 4672

password
salt

Quick

Banned
Honestly just start from the beginning, even if there are a few eyeroll worth moments the show had a certain something to it when it was great that hasn't quite been replaced.

This. You really get to appreciate those episodes later on. And I personally think you get more out of the show by watching them back-to-back, since everything's fresh in your mind as you're running through the episodes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Apologies for interrupting After Hours.

Have not seen a single second of the Leafs game and was keeping track on my phone. Glad to see they won and distance themselves from 9th place.

6 points up with 2 games in hand. Keep on keeping on!

Another vital 2 games coming up against the Rangers. Essentially if we can win those games it almost cements us making the playoffs.

Go Leafs Go!

RC

Banned
I can sing the After Hours theme.

"Grab the lube, and clench your butt hole tight, it's After Hours tonight."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom