• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Love those brackets.

Thanks

I totally screwed up the 07/08 one logo wise, it wasn't as good as the ones I did 2002-2005 (I seemed to have lost them :( )

I may have to play with the capitals because their color scheme isn't doing me any favors (unless they don't make it then I will be happy not to lol)

calder

Big game, as they all are now. While the result is hugely important I really want to see how the Jets play with an eye towards next year. I'm not optimistic but at least I'm not as overtly pessimistic as I was during he losing streak.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Big game, as they all are now. While the result is hugely important I really want to see how the Jets play with an eye towards next year. I'm not optimistic but at least I'm not as overtly pessimistic as I was during he losing streak.

Just remember... Caps have the toughest schedule out of any team in the league...

CrankyJay

Banned
So the big news topic in Buffalo/hockey is how our fans constantly boo the Sabres and the players don't appreciate it.

It has the town pretty divided.

And then you hear the WPG fans and you think maybe the players are onto something.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So the big news topic in Buffalo/hockey is how our fans constantly boo the Sabres and the players don't appreciate it.

It has the town pretty divided.

And then you hear the WPG fans and you think maybe the players are onto something.

But it's just not fair, it's not the players' fault. /Ott

Clydefrog

Will be paying minimal attention to the game. I have made the hard decision of neglecting hockey for important things recently

180px-penultyxgorf.jpg

calder

Jets playing hard and generating pressure.

Now please don't be the bad jets who try really hard for a while but if they aren't rewarded they just pack it in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom