• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Good ol Flyers hockey.

Better luck next year with an actual season, boys.

First on the docket is to dump Briere.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Tomas Plekanec is taking faceoffs right-handed in this game. He shoots left-handed. LOL.

He's been doing it for a while now, flips his stick around when he takes faceoffs from the right circles. I noticed Eller do it this game too.

calder

Now here's hoping the Jets continue to play reasonably well. Hell I'd settle for not allowing a goal within the first minute of the second.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's been doing it for a while now, flips his stick around when he takes faceoffs from the right circles. I noticed Eller do it this game too.

Most of the Hab centers have been doing this for a while now since we've had so much FO trouble. I'm assuming the coaches told them to do it.

Also is Chris Lee the worst ref in hockey? Can't believe he's still working.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Dude is your best playoff player...but I imagine his cap hit hurts your team.

His cap hit and his age, yup.

Gotta lock up some of the younger guys and grab another defenseman. Kimmo is pretty much done after next season. Defense is their obvious glaring hole that needs to be patched quickly.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Really? Took the Caps announcers mentioning it for me to notice.

Yeah, I'd like to see his faceoff stats since he switched, wonder if it makes a difference for him. I know Gaustad was doing it last year, and he was one of the best in the game.

CrankyJay

Banned
His cap hit and his age, yup.

Gotta lock up some of the younger guys and grab another defenseman. Kimmo is pretty much done after next season. Defense is their obvious glaring hole that needs to be patched quickly.

Philly should have front loaded it so the later years didn't hurt as much...

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Fucking bullshit call even if it was that useless POS Regin

So fucking pissed refs arent held accountable for this shit.

Oh look another fucking penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom