• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Pens lines have zero chemistry. This is going to be a long end to the season.

Same problem as 2011 against Tampa, and potentially the same problem as last year if/when the Pens' injured players come back and possibly mess up the line combos yet again. Just have to hope for the best. This Pens team can still beat anybody in the East right now. The Conference is wide open.

What's this? I focus on Wrestlemania weekend, skip a bit of hockey, come back, and Ovechkin is leading the goals race? Well done, sir. Well done.

Nice to see Malkin get the winner tonight.

Pens have won two in a row?

we-are-going-streaking.jpg

calder

Woo was thinking how important the late second goal was against the Flyers. Nice, now I maybe don't need to dread the third.

Good pass by Little and good hands by Ladd. Deft enough move you wouldn't believe it snapped a 13 freaking game scoring drought for him lol.

Alucard

Banned
For another 20 games before he gimps out again?

Just need to win 16 to win the Cup.

And this last injury was a total freak accident.

Pens are hurting right now, though. No Neal (Del Zotto elbow = concussion), Martin, Letang, or Crosby. That just looks painful until you realize they still have Malkin, Iginla, and co.

Pens have clinched home ice through at least the first two rounds of the playoffs now. Pretty psyched.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It would be really great if Patches and DD could fucking do something, I'm tired of watching Gally carry that line

Keslord

Banned
We'll be either eliminated or not in the playoffs by that time.

Season ends in 18 days. Let's say, 2 day break before round 1. 20 days. That's 1 day short of 3 weeks already. Need that 4th? 27 days... Not enough time for 4 games. Karlsson should be back before game 4 at the latest

Acid08

Banned
:lol :lol I thought the game started 7:30 pacific today and missed the whole thing. Shut out by the Jackets, I somehow knew this would happen. Win seven in a row, become absolutely terrible out of nowhere. Sharks Hockey.

I'd be praying to get us in the first round if I was a fan of a high seeded WC team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom