• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
I had an iPhone for 3 years and switched to a Galaxy S3 about 4-5 months ago and love it. The bigger screen is perfect, and you can customize it so much. iPhone is much simpler and clean but I like the options for the S3 more.

I'm looking forward to the deeper customization on this.

If you're not technologically retarded, you can do more with the s3. Hell, probably just as much - if not more - with an s2 that has the Jelly Bean update.

It's all just so new to me. Not in a sense that I've never played with an Android device, but owning one is.

I love my iPhone, but I'm giving this a shot. Can't complain either way, I got this for free lol.

Maybe you guys can answer this: how do I check to see if it's unlocked without a sim card? I followed this unlock instructions and it went smooth, but I want to make sure it really worked.

TUSR

Banned
I drank a Tim Hortons mocha ice capp supreme and started to sweat and then threw up.

Also, how the fuck do the Stars win 5-1 and Benn gets no points?

I'm looking forward to the deeper customization on this.

It's all just so new to me. Not in a sense that I've never played with an Android device, but owning one is.

I love my iPhone, but I'm giving this a shot. Can't complain either way, I got this for free lol.

Maybe you guys can answer this: how do I check to see if it's unlocked without a sim card? I followed this unlock instructions and it went smooth, but I want to make sure it really worked.

You could always send it to me to fuck around with if you don't want it.

I've got a custom ROM on my s2 and have it running 4.2.2. Combines the three most popular ROMs into one. You can do so much more if you learn how to use ROMs too.

And I think there may be an unlock check app?

TUSR

Banned
They better not be oatmeal.

Gotta buy a mic too.

Lol'd hard hahahahahaha

I had one of their ranch chicken snack wraps and not even half the supreme and now I'm fucking laying on my couch because I can't move from the stomach rape.

Quick

Banned
try it tonight, we're just testing shit out

What's the site again?

If you're into customization you'll love it.

Here's a site with some really awesome and slick interfaces people have made you can do yourself

http://mycolorscreen.com/

I'll join the vent server in 20 mins or so

Thanks for this.

You could always send it to me to fuck around with if you don't want it.

I've got a custom ROM on my s2 and have it running 4.2.2. Combines the three most popular ROMs into one. You can do so much more if you learn how to use ROMs too.

And I think there may be an unlock check app?

The unlock check is IMEI.info, which I went to, and it has my IMEI for a different phone. Not so reliable. Might pop in the mall tomorrow and go to a store to check. Hoping it is, in case I want to sell it.

Our top line got benched in the third tonight. Posted 10 minutes total. Yeesh. Glad I missed the game.

Haha, I heard that on the radio driving home from work. After winning 7 in a row like in the beginning of the season, do the Sharks lose all the way up until the Playoffs now like how they did in the whole month of February now?

calder

For thread closure, I finished Mad Men and damn. Still the best show on TV, narrowly ahead of Breaking Bad. Extremely entertaining but not quite transcendent shows like GoT and Justified following behind slightly.

And, again, what the fuck Betty. Easily the most legit shocking thing I've heard a character say in context in forever, the whole thing was mind blowing. I'll hold her arms down wtf wtf can't unhear.

Vent server info

IP - vent30.gameservers.com
Port - 4672

pw -
gaftest

Click the arrow next to "name" and create a username. then do the same for the server and put that info in

here is a bunch of shitty pictures to set it up
CLICK HERE - http://imgur.com/a/OvcaG

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
tumblr_mkyykj84cU1sna8pso1_500.gif

For anyone that missed Mike Smith being Mike Smith yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom