• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Well Jets got the win and didn't look terrible doing it. Success!

ij2tU4CPzSNIu.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lars Eller has 21P to Desharnais's 22P. He starts 44.4% of his shifts in the offensive zone. Desharanis starts 59.1%.
Also DD has 5 PP points with around 100 min PP time while Eller also has 5 PP points with around 20 min PP time. Fucking change it up Therrien.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Also DD has 5 PP points with around 100 min PP time while Eller also has 5 PP points with around 20 min PP time. Fucking change it up Therrien.

Desharnais gets a free pass from everyone, coaches and media. The French media I can understand, but I just don't understand why Therrien makes everyone else earn their icetime, and Desharnais has everything handed to him on a silver platter.

Red_Man

Desharnais gets a free pass from everyone, coaches and media. The French media I can understand, but I just don't understand why Therrien makes everyone else earn their icetime, and Desharnais has everything handed to him on a silver platter.
I had no problem with his contract because I think it can be moved easily, but I really hope Bergevin signing him doesn't mean Eller gets the shaft in the future. You have to imagine Pleks will be on his way out soon or they finally get some sense and move DD to the wing.

Stasis

Fucking habs. You overachieve all goddamn season long every game I'd really like you to lose so I can mock everyone here and my gf's family, and then when I need you to win a few to help us get into the playoffs you drop the ball.

God I hate you.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fucking habs. You overachieve all goddamn season long every game I'd really like you to lose so I can mock everyone here and my gf's family, and then when I need you to win a few to help us get into the playoffs you drop the ball.

God I hate you.

3rqkg3.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I had no problem with his contract because I think it can be moved easily, but I really hope Bergevin signing him doesn't mean Eller gets the shaft in the future. You have to imagine Pleks will be on his way out soon or they finally get some sense and move DD to the wing.

I don't mind his contract either, and I like Desharnais. I'm just sick of seeing Eller/Galchenyuk make one mistake, then sit for an extended period of time so Therrien can send a message. He's sent Desharnais a message once this season, and I think it lasted two shifts before he was back on the top PP unit. Eller's numbers are superior when you take into account ice time, quality of opponent, zone start %, but it doesn't seem to matter.

He shouldn't have been rewarded tonight with the final important shift of the game after playing so poorly the rest of the night.

Friedman has said a month ago or so that reffing has been a huge problem this year and at some point he thinks the league will be forced to address it.

Friedman is a massive tosser. The refs are as good/bad as they've ever been. When are teams not massively annoyed with the standard of refereeing.

PS - DD is sexy, Eller is hot barf.

PPS - I'd rather face Boston in the 1st round than the Habs, if we make it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Friedman is a massive tosser. The refs are as good/bad as they've ever been. When are teams not massively annoyed with the standard of refereeing.

PS - DD is sexy, Eller is hot barf.

PPS - I'd rather face Boston in the 1st round than the Habs, if we make it.

This.

Might try to squeeze in a podcast test tonight if anyone is interested.

Tabris

Every team I wanted to lose, lost tonight.

But we also lost Chris Higgins and Chris Tanev for the season :( Hopefully back for playoffs.

Quick

Banned
OT: The Android UI is really colourful. I like how more spacious it looks compared to iOS. But I'm not sure I like the app selection, though.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Deafaning chants of WE WANT PLAYOFFS from the Coliseum tonight, which was packed. Really exciting to see people getting behind the Isles again. First time in a while.

Red_Man

OT: The Android UI is really colourful. I like how more spacious it looks compared to iOS. But I'm not sure I like the app selection, though.
I had an iPhone for 3 years and switched to a Galaxy S3 about 4-5 months ago and love it. The bigger screen is perfect, and you can customize it so much. iPhone is much simpler and clean but I like the options for the S3 more.

I was given a brand new S3 for free. Like, zero dollars.

I'm on an iPhone right now and I'm debating on whether to switch to it or not. If anything, I'll give it a try for a couple of days.

If you're not technologically retarded, you can do more with the s3. Hell, probably just as much - if not more - with an s2 that has the Jelly Bean update.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If you're not technologically retarded, you can do more with the s3. Hell, probably just as much - if not more - with an s2 that has the Jelly Bean update.

My opinion has always been:

S3: Better phone
iPhone: Better toy

can't go wrong with either one, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom