• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
turn to habs game

see galchenyuk tripped into the boards

no call

I CANNOT FIND GOOD REFFING WHERE ARE THEY ALL

Mr.Green

Seriously I know we can be whiny little bitches, but I'm usually pretty level headed when it comes to reffing. Tonight is something else.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Plekanec do you know how to raise the puck off the ice. He had a sure goal there but he limp wristed it into Neuvirth's pad.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Entire team aside from Ellers line and Price played like garbage anyways.

Fuck Chris Lee he can suck a million dicks

tumblr_mkqgnzryK21r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Red_Man

Eller-Galchenyuk have been the best Habs but he's sitting them in the final minute.
Eller and Gally have been better then Patches and DD for the last couple weeks. DD is fucking garbage since he signed his contract and Patches has 0 shooting luck.

Cake Boss

Banned
Nice to see Stamkos has reached Crosby territory of being a diving little cunt.

Thank you Dan Ourke you bitch ass bitch, the team with just 20 shots gets 8 fucking powerplays you dirty smelly cunt.

tumblr_mkqgnzryK21r3gb3zo1_400.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Eller and Gally have been better then Patches and DD for the last couple weeks. DD is fucking garbage since he signed his contract and Patches has 0 shooting luck.

He even had a timeout to rest them. Should have thrown on Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher-Ryder for the final 35 seconds.

Red_Man

Friedman has said a month ago or so that reffing has been a huge problem this year and at some point he thinks the league will be forced to address it. To say its fucking garbage is paying a compliment to garbage.

ZeroGravity

Friedman has said a month ago or so that reffing has been a huge problem this year and at some point he thinks the league will be forced to address it. To say its fucking garbage is paying a compliment to garbage.
Pretty much.

I was willing to give them a pass for awhile because they were just as rusty coming out of the lockout as the players were...but that excuse ran out long ago.

Curufinwe

Refs are sooooo bad this year. that goes for every team.

Pretty much. One of our AHL callup defenseman Lauridsen got his face mashed into the glass in a textbook boarding penalty tonight and the refs just ignored it. He was laying on the ice bleeding and the play only stopped when the puck somehow ended up underneath L Schenn's visor.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh man that Kassian was really useful tonight, rookies getting their shit pushed in tonight and the coach has Kassian warming up the bench with his farts. 2 FUCKING MINUTES OF ICE TIME and Regin with 5 while we got a guy that averages at least 12 minutes and puts up points not playing.

So if you are sheltering him for fights and he doesnt even fight then what in the fuck is he doing on the roster.

The only Jack Adams you are getting is the complimentary free bottle in 3 weeks time on a not so successful season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom