• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching that awful show Arrow.

Higgins : (

Give me Demon Souls 2 on next gen then we'll talk.

I saw half an episode of arrow and was not impressed, but from what I've heard there is a lot of fan service in that show so good for them I guess.

And yea, higgy : ( I should invite him over for a beer.

TUSR

Banned
Don't do that.

3 episodes in and even Running Wilde was better than it.

Heartless, empty, poorly written shows

I saw half an episode of arrow and was not impressed, but from what I've heard there is a lot of fan service in that show so good for them I guess.

And yea, higgy : ( I should invite him over for a beer.

Im going to venture to HF Boards to see what the speculation is over his injury.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I remember leveling Charmander until he learned Slash just to take care of Misty's Starmie, and even then it wasn't a cakewalk.
N00b everyone knows you had to go get an oddish in the tall grass near her gym then bail on that bitch when you got your badge.

Solo

Here's some boobs

bouncing_tits_05.gif

G17

The Hockey Night in Canada app has finally launched on Xbox!

edit: You'll be able to livestream games and it's a pretty slick app that has a lot of the HNIC segments and highlights as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Hockey Night in Canada app has finally launched on Xbox!
Can you stream games on it?

Budaj was on Montreal radio today talking about his new contract and said that he has Ned Flanders on his helmet because his goalie coach in Colorado called him Ned because he was religious. He doesn't actually watch the Simpsons or know any of Flanders lines :lol

I'm in a tight position right now where I either go in to watch the leafs game or I continue lounging on my patio with the sun. Not to sure what to do.

Ya no

Anyone know if the nbc sports website will post the link to the live stream once the b's devils game starts? It shows the game on there live streaming schedule, but I dont see a link anywhere. I'm probably just blind.

RC

Banned
I'm in a tight position right now where I either go in to watch the leafs game or I continue lounging on my patio with the sun. Not to sure what to do.

Some of us don't have patio's, Templaer. Or careers, or hobbies , or meaningful relationships. I do have ice cream though, lots and lots of ice cream.

Keslord

Banned
Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 6m
Dustin Butler of @UCalgary gets the call as back-up tonight. Luongo will start. #Canucks

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 6m
Dustin Butler of @UCalgary gets the call as back-up tonight. Luongo will start. #Canucks

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 4m
(Don't push the panic button. Schneider has the flu.)

well... lol. At least it's only the Flames. -shrugs- How bad can it get...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom