• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Leafs-age, what do you think we should do with Bozak in the off-season?

I think it's only worth keeping him if we're able to move Grabovski. If we're going to overpay on a centre, might as well go after Roy or Ribiero.

Anyone else get the feeling that Reimer is gonna get exposed in the playoffs?

It might happen, it might not. But Reimer needs the experience in the playoffs regardless and then he can work on his mistakes in the off-season. No sane Maple Leafs fan expects the Leafs to make the Stanley Cup Finals.

MacAttack

I would never wish a concussion on anyone or be happy about it, but there's no sympathy from me. Maybe if Marchand wasn't such a gutless cunt, I'd feel something. As it stands, it's more of an "oh, that happened" feeling from me.

Beautiful.

Volchenkov should get a thank you note from the rest of the league.

marchand-drunk.jpg

I would never wish a concussion on anyone or be happy about it, but there's no sympathy from me. Maybe if Marchand wasn't such a gutless cunt, I'd feel something. As it stands, it's more of an "oh, that happened" feeling from me.

im actually kind of happy.

no suspension by the way. dont think the devils player new his elbow charging elbow was gonna hit marchand in the face. if it was anywhere else on the ice it would be a non issue. i think marchand jumped into the elbow also.

im still pissy about the pacioretty non call so suck it bruins

TheFatOne

im actually kind of happy.

no suspension by the way. dont think the devils player new his elbow charging elbow was gonna hit marchand in the face. if it was anywhere else on the ice it would be a non issue. i think marchand jumped into the elbow also.

im still pissy about the pacioretty non call so suck it bruins

This is really stupid

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can we have three waived-off goals in a row? That'd be swell.

(Phoenix's 2-0 was on themselves, that doesn't count)

EDIT: Pretty sure a stick pushed that in?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs can clinch a playoff spot with a win tomorrow, and take back their rightful claim as leaders of the Northbeast division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom