• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
See zedge, this is what happens when we stop downplaying. It takes 5mins of effort in a game against Calgary to win.... That's a bit sad.

Id hope im not alone in this, but I cant decide which is more despicable, hoping your teams poor performance is because theyre downplaying, or thinking that your team is a sad sack of losers who would downplay in the first place.

zedge

Id hope im not alone in this, but I cant decide which is more despicable, hoping your teams poor performance is because theyre downplaying, or thinking that your team is a sad sack of losers who would downplay in the first place.
Par for the course when it comes to canuck fans.

RC

Banned
I don't understand why Cowtown-GAF is so salty. The Flames suck, and will lose many games like this for the remainder of the season. Shouldn't surprise anyone. Hopefully you guys will get a decent draft pick at the end of it.

Kipper hasnt bounced back from giving up the go ahead for a long while. Mentally he seems pretty broken. We put a lot on net and had a lot of chances, we are the second worst (arguable because the avs have more talent) team in the league. This is not an unexpected outcome.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not salt, we're very at peace with our shitty team. You look like an idiot when a baseball swing mid air goal is "real hockey" or whatever garbage you typed.

Par for the course when it comes to canuck fans.

You guys are so cute when you think your team is decent :)

zedge

I don't understand why Cowtown-GAF is so salty. The Flames suck, and will lose many games like this for the remainder of the season. Shouldn't surprise anyone. Hopefully you guys will get a decent draft pick at the end of it.

As Yoda said, we are aware of this. Its the hilarious excuse of Canuck fans about downplaying etc thats rather sad.

At least the Canucks didn't sit on a lead and their PP produced a goal. I'll take it.

They are prone to playing lazy hockey though, expecting their goalie to bail them out.

zedge

Kipper hasnt bounced back from giving up the go ahead for a long while. Mentally he seems pretty broken. We put a lot on net and had a lot of chances, we are the second worst (arguable because the avs have more talent) team in the league. This is not an unexpected outcome.

They should just let Mac D play the rest of the season. Let Kipper spend time with his kid.

Even if he wasn't dressed like a racoon?

He can dress how ever wants.

:lol

Flames-GAF pretending their team isn't absolute garbage. Thank god Feaster has been told to make the playoffs next season instead of actually rebuilding.

I can't wait til he drafts off the board with his top five pick to get the next Jankowski!

Enjoy your eternal shittiness.

You guys are so cute when you think your team is decent :)

What's cute is when you quote 3 different people and none of them implied our team is decent. Way to back up your argument. Let me guess you were downplaying posting? It was the refs fault because there's been like 3 times this season your posts have been disallowed? Or is it because of injuries?

zedge

:lol

Flames-GAF pretending their team isn't absolute garbage. Thank god Feaster has been told to make the playoffs next season instead of actually rebuilding.

I can't wait til he drafts off the board with his top five pick to get the next Jankowski!

Schools must be bad in BC these days. You're reading comprehension is nil.

What's cute is when you quote 3 different people and none of them implied our team is decent. Way to back up your argument. Let me guess you were downplaying posting? It was the refs fault because there's been like 3 times this season your posts have been disallowed? Or is it because of injuries?

Another hug for joo.

Marvie_3

Banned

jdSv8Uv23CPXW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom