• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this first period says to me is "This game is worth watching on Twitter, not by wasting 3G data on Gamecenter".

lol, this Avs team are meant to be fired up after Jiggys comments. They've mentally signed out and it's so freaking obvious.

Also the Ducks are playing lazy as hell.

All this first period says to me is "This game is worth watching on Twitter, not by wasting 3G data on Gamecenter".

lol, this Avs team are meant to be fired up after Jiggys comments. They've mentally signed out and it's so freaking obvious.

Also the Ducks are playing lazy as hell.

What do you mean? The patented perry slashing the stick out of the hand move was attempted. Ducks are firing on all cylinders.

What do you mean? The patented perry slashing the stick out of the hand move was attempted. Ducks are firing on all cylinders.

They're firing all cylinders... lazily.

Also motherfuckers were trynna slip up Getzlaf. I'm glad he's back and all, but lets not see him gone anytime soon again just cause he was getting held please.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Haha. Keep telling yourself that.

So you're saying the Flames, outside of this game, are better than the Canucks? right.. right.

You guys have 1 shot on 4 powerplays and we're responsible for the game being boring? :p The only way we're responsible is by not playing as good as we're supposed to, which is what downplaying means.

zedge

So you're saying the Flames, outside of this game, are better than the Canucks? right.. right.

You guys have 1 shot on 4 powerplays and we're responsible for the game being boring? :p The only way we're responsible is by not playing as good as we're supposed to, which is what downplaying means.
Stop reading between the lines so much . So damn sensitive stfu.

Downplaying is an excuse for better teams not dominating their opposition used by lame fans.

Smiley90

Stop reading between the lines so much . So damn sensitive stfu.

C'mon, this isn't fun if we're the only ones participating. You have to have SOMETHING to yell back in return, or is Calgary's situation that hopeless? :(

Smiley90

Our boys from the farm are dancing around the robot twins & floppers lol cannots.

Better?

not really, no. I guess if you can't expect much from the Flames, you can't expect much from their fans, either...

Fine, I'll drop it

Sportsnet is really annoying. Trade deadline and Luongo trade talk over? NOPE, we're jumping straight to free agency goalie talk, INCLUDING your favourite, roberto luongo!

zedge

It certainly sets a more promising outlook. Its nice to hear of our newly acquired prospects doing good and then seeing the abby boys come up and do something.
Yep. Reinhart is looking good. He's a keeper. Baertchi looks a bit more confident now. Hopefully hes up for good now. And Backs just keeps getting better. Future looks good. I hope they make Gio the Capt next season too.

Smiley90

Thanks for setting up that powerplay for us, Calgary? uuh..

EDIT: damnit, post-pad-post-save

fagots

images

Cam Fowler has an upper body injury. Yay.

Smiley90

LOL Backlund. Gets knocked down, wants to agitate Bieksa, Bieksa's just like "naw man you really don't wanna fight me lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom